Subject: [netmod] Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-03 (20120109)

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:50:24 -0800

Hi,

I would hereby like to start a second Last Call for:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-03

It appears that Juergen has addressed all concerns that were raised during
the previous last call so it is time to do a final review.

Please indicate your support by Jan 9, 2012. The Last Call deadline is
unusually long as we are heading into the end of year holidays and I want to
make sure people don't miss this last call due to their holiday plans.

I would like to see at least three reviews of the draft to make sure that we
have had sufficient review to move this draft to the next level so please
indicate whether you have reviewed the current draft when you state your
support.

Thanks!

David Kessens
co-chair netmod wg
---

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:39:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have reviewd the -03 version, and I think this document is ready for
publication.  All my previous comments have been addressed.

I haven't implemented the mapping, but I have implemented the YANG
extensions defined in ietf-yang-smiv2 in pyang (so that pyang
validates these new statements).

/martin