Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:37:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : YANG Data Model for System Management
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   identification of the management system of a device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/