Subject: [netmod] draft agenda for orlando

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:13:56 +0100

Hi,

I have posted a first draft of an agenda:

  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netmod/agenda

As you can see, we are likely not short of time since our chartered
documents have stabilized and quite a few of them are ready to be
delivered to Benoit.

Since YANG is popping up in other contexts (i2rs WG, lmap BOF,
unfortunately both taking place later during the week), it might be
useful to see whether we already know any requirements coming from
those activities. Perhaps we need an agenda item "YANG usage in the
IETF" or something like that. (Thinking loud for the moment.)

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Brian Hedstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:13:24 +0000

What if I would like to create a new Internet-Draft for a YANG Module to
configure an IPDR Exporter ("YANG usage in the TMForum")?
How would I proceed?  I will be at the IETF.

Thanks,
Brian Hedstrom
Senior Architect, Business & Operational Support Systems
CableLabs, Inc.
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027
Direct: 303.661.3829
eFax: 303.664.8120
Google+: brian.hedstrom
Skype IM: brian.hedstrom
[email-masked]

On 2/27/13 10:13 AM, "Juergen Schoenwaelder"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:50:35 +0100

> How would I proceed?  I will be at the IETF.

The short answer is: You simply write one.

The longer answer depends on how familiar you are with the process of
writing an Internet-Draft (there are various ways to do this, the most
popular likely is xml2rfc at this point in time). Check out the IETF
tutorials for newcomers and in particular:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/edu/attachment/wiki/IETF83/83-ToolsForCreatingIDs-Hagens.pdf?format=raw

Once you have settled on the tool, you start writing and you finally
post an individual I-D.

/js