Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 04:22:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-01.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:25:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have posted a new version of the snmp-cfg document, where I believe
all review comments have been addressed.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>