Subject: [netmod] Last Call & adoption of: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis (20130212)

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:19:39 -0800

Hi,

I would hereby like to start a Last Call for:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis

Juergen has posted an updated draft (previously called:
draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01) and he has addressed the
comments that came in during the first last call.

While we implicitly already adopted this work, we did not do a formal call
for adoption of this document so this last call also intends to correct this
and confirm with the working group that we are ok that we adopted this
document.

This document is needed in order to move:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-09
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-08
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-06

towards the IESG and publication.

Please indicate your support by February 12, 2013. Or alternatively, let us
know in the same timeframe whether there are still issues that need to be
resolved.

Thanks!

David Kessens
co-chair netmod wg
---