Subject: [netmod] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:30:02 -0700

FYI,

I updated the <get2> draft.
References and definitions related to operational state have
been removed since that work is very TBD and new operations
and/or datastores may be needed

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The NETCONF <get2> Operation
        Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
        Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03.txt
        Pages           : 28
        Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   This document describes NETCONF protocol enhancements to improve data
   retrieval capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-get2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:31:09 -0700

oops -- sorry NETMOD, meant to send to NETCONF WG...