Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 02:14:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-02.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2013-04-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:18:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

We have posted a new version of the snmp cfg document.  We have
addressed the comments we received on the WGLC, which resulted in
mostly minor editorial changes.

The biggest change to this document is that based on the discussions
in NETCONF and NETMOD in Orlando, we have created a new YANG module
"ietf-x509-cert-to-name", which containts definitions for extracting a
name from certificates.  This module is used by the snmp-tls module,
and also by the upcoming version of the netconf-tls module.

/martin