Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 07:47:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Interface Type and Address Family YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document defines the initial versions of the iana-if-type and
   iana-afn-safi YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/