Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09.txt> (A YANG Data Model for IP Management) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:24:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the NETCONF Data Modeling Language
WG (netmod) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for IP Management'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-05-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Clint Chaplin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:39:13 -0700

Why did this (and the other most recent) last call also not go to
IETF-Announce?

-- 
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer
Standards & Technology Enabling
Advanced Technology Lab
Samsung R&D Institute America - Silicon Valley

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:44:19 -0500

It did go to IETF-Announce. It's just no longer in the To: field so 
people stop doing a reply-all and end up sending to it. (Basically, it's 
Bcc'ed. For e-mail geeks like me: An empty group list of 
"IETF-Announce:;" is now in the To: field.)

pr

On 4/22/13 3:39 PM, Clint Chaplin wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:24 AM, The IESG <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> mailing lists by 2013-05-03.
>     Exceptionally, comments may be
>     sent to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> instead. In either
>     case, please retain the

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478