Subject: [netmod] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 13:46:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Common YANG Data Types
    Author(s)     : J. Schoenwaelder
    Filename      : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis
    Pages         : 36 
    Date          : June 7, 2013 
    
   This document introduces a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6021.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.