Subject: [netmod] WG LC review of draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00.txt

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 10:54:52 +0200

I have read and reviewed draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00.txt

I see that on page http://www.iana.org/time-zones there is a
    Latest version Time Zone Data v. 2013d (Released 2013-07-05)
The module in the draft (createdmid 2012) states:
    revision 2012-07-09 {
      description
        "Initial revision. Using IANA Time Zone Data v. 2012c
         (Released 2012-03-27)";
      reference "RFC XXXX: TITLE";

Does it make sense to update to the latest revision?
Or is that something IANA should do?

Other than that I think this document is ready for publication
as a standards track RFC.

I have not checked all the entries/enumerations, I assume that
has already been done. Or probably the entries were programatically
extracted from the tz database.

Bert