Subject: [netmod] Documents on my plate: status

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 18:11:55 +0100

Dear all,

I have 5 netmod documents on my plate. Let me give you a status after 
this Christmas break:

draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type/>
     On the IESG telechat tomorrow
     So far, so good: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type/ballot/

draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-15 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg/>
     On the IESG telechat on Jan 23

draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-10 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt/>
     in IETF LC till January 22nd

draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-11 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/>
     waiting for a revised ID

draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones/>
     Still an open discussion on the IETF discuss mailing list

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 08:46:43 +0100

> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/>
Thanks to the new posted version, this one is now in "Last Call 
Requested" state.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod