Subject: [netmod] RFC 7277 on A YANG Data Model for IP Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7277

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for IP Management 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 50043
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7277.txt

This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
state data.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:03:02 +0200

Congrats to the Martin and entire community.

Regards, B.
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
> .
>