Subject: [netmod] undecided Y27 allow mandatory nodes in an updated module

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:22:31 +0200

We need to decide whether this is in scope of YANG 1.1 or not.

What are the implications of allowing the addition of mandatory
nodes? Does this need to be restricted to cases where it is not
harmful (e.g. if the nodes are part of a new feature)?

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:21:40 +0200

> harmful (e.g. if the nodes are part of a new feature)?

Interim proposal:

   Proposal: Open this issue.

If you disagree, please speak up by June 18th.

/js