Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:31:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-07.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2014-08-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:34:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

The snmp-cfg is updated with a minor nit from the gen-art review, and
a missing IANA request to register the
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:ietf-x509-cert-to-name in the XML
namespace registry.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>