Subject: Re: [netmod] NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meetings beginning 2014-08-27

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:28:21 +0200

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:33:12PM -0700, IESG Secretary wrote:
> The NETMOD WG will hold a series of weekly virtual interim meetings.
> The meetings will take place on Wednesdays between 16:00 and 18:00
> CEST. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 2014-08-27. The agenda is
> to iterate over the YANG 1.1 issues list with the goal to close open
> issues until there are none left open. The virtual interim meetings
> will continue weekly until either all issues have been closed or
> 2014-10-22 has passed (the last Wednesday before the I-D cutoff for
> IETF 91).
> 

Hi,

attached please find the Webex information for the upcoming series of
YANG 1.1 virtual interim meetings. The first meeting in this series is
this Wednesday.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>