Subject: Re: [netmod] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-00.txt

From: Robert Varga <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 23:03:31 +0100

On 2015-12-18 09:23, Martin Bjorklund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This draft proposes a mechanism for mounting YANG models in other
> models.  It focuses on the *schema* only, not on the underlying
> mechanism to implement the data (like "peer mount").

Hello Martin,

one question on containment: is if fair to assume the mechanism can be 
implemented in a recursive way, e.g. nested mount points would be 
exposed in /mount-points within the mountpoint itself, not in the global 
one?

Thanks,
Robert

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 09:23:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Robert Varga <[email-masked]> wrote:
> exposed in /mount-points within the mountpoint itself, not in the
> global one?

I think this should work.  In such a case, the server must mount
ietf-yang-structural-mount, which will contain info about the
recursive mounts, and so on.

/martin