Subject: [netmod] Welcome Lou Berger as NETMOD co-chair

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:26:42 +0100

Dear all,

I want to be the first one to thank Lou Berger who accepted to become 
the NETMOD co-chair, replacing Tom Nadeau.  Lou has been
working on YANG for some time now, including his work on the routing 
YANG design team.

Recently, I asked Lou and Acee to produce a comparison of the three 
operational state proposals (See 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg14585.html). 
This work will be very helpful to the WG, and will be sent to the 
mailing list soon.

We will be working on the chair transition, which might last a couple of 
weeks, before installing Lou on the co-chair seat in Bueno-Aires.

Here is the summary of the situation:
     Kent Watsen, co-chair, with a primary focus on the YANG language
     Lou Berger, co-chair, with a primary focus on the YANG data models
     Jürgen Schönwälder, co-chair till YANG 1.1 is complete

Regards, Benoit