Subject: [netmod] Moving the WG discussion on mount forward

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:40:06 -0500

All,

At last week's interim, Martin committed to update his document based
on the meeting and then work with the other mount document authors
(i.e., Lada and Alex) on a future version.  Martin has now
published this version:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02

Lada also said that he was okay with using Martin's document
as a starting point for the working group document on this
topic.  (Keep in mind a -00 WG document is a starting point, not
and end point.)

We'd now like to ask for additional feedback from other WG
contributors on their opinions on what they would like see added
to base document in order for it to be accepted as a WG document.
So please review the document and send comments to the list --
again on what areas need to be covered for the document to be
accepted as a -00 WG draft.  We're hoping for comments within the
next week or so.

Thank you,
Netmod chairs