Subject: [netmod] YANG 1.1 ABNF issue for decimal64

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:22:43 -0700

Hi,

The following restriction is not reflected in the ABNF.
Same issue in RFC 6020.

9.3.3 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-11#section-9.3.3>.
Restrictions

   A decimal64 type can be restricted with the "range" statement
   (Section 9.2.4
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-11#section-9.2.4>).

Andy

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:09:16 +0200 (CEST)

> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-11#section-9.2.4>).

In 6020:

   decimal64-specification = fraction-digits-stmt

In 6020bis:

  decimal64-specification = ;; these stmts can appear in any order
                            fraction-digits-stmt
                            [range-stmt]

So I think it is correct in 6020bis.

/martin