Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 04:50:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model Classification
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carl Moberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   The YANG [RFC6020] data modeling language is currently being
   considered for a wide variety of applications throughout the
   networking industry at large.  Many standards-defining organizations
   (SDOs), open source software projects, vendors and users are using
   YANG to develop and publish models of configuration, state data and
   operations for a wide variety of applications.  At the same time,
   there is currently no well-known terminology to categorize various
   types of YANG models.

   A consistent terminology would help with the categorization of
   models, assist in the analysis the YANG data modeling efforts in the
   IETF and other organizations, and bring clarity to the YANG-related
   discussions between the different groups.

   This document describes a set of concepts and associated terms to
   support consistent classification of YANG models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/