Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Structural Mount
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to combine YANG modules into the
   schema defined in other YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/