Subject: [netmod] YANG 1.1 - draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-14.txt ready

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:23:16 +0200

Benoit,

Martin has posted revision -14 and I (in my role as document shepherd)
believe -14 addresses all comments that we received during the IESG
process. Please press any necessary buttons to continue the process.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:53:19 +0200

Happy to see this.
Let me execute on this now, and approve this draft. Next stage is the 
RFC editor queue.

Thanks to Martin as the editor, the doc. shepherd, the WG chairs, and 
the entire NETMOD community for this new standard.

Regards, Benoit