Subject: [netmod] Berlin Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 17:20:42 -0400

All,

The agenda for Berlin has been published, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html.
We are scheduled for
    Monday, July 18, 2016 (CEST)
    15:40-17:40     Monday Afternoon session II
    Schoeneberg     NETCONF Data Modeling Language

    Tuesday, July 19, 2016 (CEST)
    16:20-18:20     Tuesday Afternoon session II
    Tiergarten     NETCONF Data Modeling Language    

If you'd like to have a presentation slot in Berlin, please send a
request to <[email-masked]> by Friday July 1st. The request
should include:
    Title:
    Draft(s):
    Desired Duration:
    Presenter:

Preference will be given to topics/drafts discussed on the list.  New
topics generally require a draft (see below for submission cut off.)

Authors/editors of any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs to
send a status update to the list by Wednesday, July 13th. Also, summary
slide(s) should be provided to [email-masked] (we'll copy text
from e-mail if not sent) for review during the meeting.

Presenters will need to send slides no later than Friday, July 15th.
Although Wednesday, July 13th is preferred.

Finally, our Secretary won't be Berlin so if you are interested in being
acting-Secretary please let us know.

Thank you!
Kent & Lou

PS. Important dates:

2016-07-08 (Friday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2016-07-08 (Friday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2016-07-08 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2016-07-11 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2016-07-11 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2016-07-15 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.
2016-07-17 - 2016-07-22: IETF 96 in Berlin, Germany