Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 06:09:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Classification
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carl Moberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   The YANG [RFC6020] data modeling language is currently being
   considered for a wide variety of applications throughout the
   networking industry at large.  Many standards-defining organizations
   (SDOs), open source software projects, vendors and users are using
   YANG to develop and publish YANG modules of configuration, state data
   and operations for a wide variety of applications.  At the same time,
   there is currently no well-known terminology to categorize various
   types of YANG modules.

   A consistent terminology would help with the categorization of YANG
   modules, assist in the analysis the YANG data modeling efforts in the
   IETF and other organizations, and bring clarity to the YANG-related
   discussions between the different groups.

   This document describes a set of concepts and associated terms to
   support consistent classification of YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/