Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 02:18:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-13.txt
	Pages           : 209
	Date            : 2016-06-10

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration data,
   state data, remote procedure calls, and notifications for network
   management protocols.  This document describes the syntax and
   semantics of version 1.1 of the YANG language.  YANG version 1.1 is a
   maintenance release of the YANG language, addressing ambiguities and
   defects in the original specification.  There are a small number of
   backward incompatibilities from YANG version 1.  This document also
   specifies the YANG mappings to the Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/