Subject: [netmod] Next week's meetings

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:19:15 -0400

Hi,

As a reminder, we're scheduled for:

 MONDAY, July 18, 2016
         1540-1740  Afternoon Session II
         Schoeneberg
 
 TUESDAY, July 19, 2016
          1620-1820  Afternoon Session II
          Tiergarten

We will again be using etherpad for collaborative note taking -- Sue
Hares has volunteered (thanks!) and other should feel free to join her. 
The etherpad link is
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-96-netmod?useMonospaceFont=true

Links to audio streams, meetecho  and jabber can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/96/#96-mon-1540-netmod
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/96/#96-tue-1620-netmod

Jabber scribes are always appreciated.  BTW etherpad note takers need
not be local -- the video and audio feeds work nicely!

See you next week.
Lou (and Kent)