Subject: [netmod] In preparation of our NETMOD meeting in Berlin

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:08:31 +0200

Dear all,

$ wgstatus - sNETMOD
# Document Status Since 2016-04-08 00:00:00

## New WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netmod-entity-00        [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-01 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG Document']

## Updated WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-14                [u'RFC Ed Queue', u': 
EDIT', u'for 25 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed 
Standard', u'Jul 2014', u',', u'Jan 2016']
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-02 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-02              [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-22               [u'AD is watching', 
u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard']
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-07                [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document', u'Jun 2014', u',', u'Dec 2015']
draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-08                 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document', u'Apr 2014']
draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-09              [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']

## Existing WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04  [u'Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::Revised 
I-D Needed', u'for 132 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', 
u'Informational']
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-07 [u'RFC Ed Queue', u': EDIT', u'for 
112 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard']
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-10     [u'RFC Ed Queue', u': EDIT', u'for 
104 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', u'Proposed Standard', 
u'Apr 2014']

## New IDs
draft-schoenw-netmod-revised-datastores-01         [u'I-D Exists']
draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived-00 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-00                 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01          [u'I-D Exists']
draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-01         [u'I-D Exists']

## Updated IDs
draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace-01 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02                  [u'I-D Exists']
draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog-01       [u'I-D Exists']
draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang-03          [u'I-D Exists']

## Existing IDs
draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname-00           [u'I-D Exists']
draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-02                 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02      [u'I-D Exists']
draft-betts-netmod-framework-data-schema-uml-03 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-00               [u'I-D Exists']
draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang-02           [u'I-D Exists']
draft-voit-netmod-yang-mount-requirements-00    [u'I-D Exists']
draft-clemm-netmod-mount-04                     [u'I-D Exists']
draft-asechoud-netmod-qos-model-00              [u'I-D Exists']

Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/netmod/

Regards, Benoit