Subject: [netmod] Subscribing to Network Elements @ IETF96 - Thursday 10AM

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:15:59 +0000

In the NETCONF WG a set of Subscription drafts are being worked.   Because the drafts have evolved over the last few IETFs, it is worthwhile to provide an overview.  We are having an Intro session for those of you who haven't followed this daily.

               IETF-96
Thursday  10:00-11:30AM
               Tegel Conference Room

Material covered:

               Requirements for Subscription to YANG Datastores
RFC 7923<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7923>

Subscriptions for Event Notifications  (RFC5277bis)
draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis/>

YANG Datastore Push

draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/>

NETCONF Transport for Event Notifications
draft-gonzalez-netconf-event-notifications<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gonzalez-netconf-event-notifications/>

RESTCONF & HTTP Transport for Event Notifications
draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif/>

Thanks!
Eric (on behalf of the authors and contributors<https://github.com/netconf-wg/yang-push/wiki/Contributors>)