Subject: [netmod] RFC 7952 on Defining and Using Metadata with YANG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:38:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7952

        Title:      Defining and Using Metadata with YANG 
        Author:     L. Lhotka
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 35394
        Updates:    RFC 6110

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7952

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7952

This document defines a YANG extension that allows for defining
metadata annotations in YANG modules.  The document also specifies
XML and JSON encoding of annotations and other rules for annotating
instances of YANG data nodes.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC