Subject: [netmod] Feedback on WG Last call on the draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-05.txt (8/26 to 9/9)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:30:11 -0400

The I2RS WG has begun a WG LC on the Yang data model for network topologies,
and looks for feedback from your working  on this draft.  You may just
respond to this email to provide feedback. 

Sue Hares 

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: WG Last call on the draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo

This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-05.txt (8/26
to 9/9).  

The authors should indicate if they know of IPR on this draft by 8/31/2016.
In considering this draft, the WG should consider: 

1)      Does the implementations of this draft in ODL open source code base
sufficient experience on the Yang drafts? 

2)      Does anyone know of other implementations of this model? 

3)      Do you believe this Yang model is stable enough to publish and
distribute to yang libraries? 

Sue Hares and Russ White 

Co-chairs