Subject: [netmod] RFC 7951 on JSON Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7951

        Title:      JSON Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG 
        Author:     L. Lhotka
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 32316
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7951

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7951

This document defines encoding rules for representing configuration
data, state data, parameters of Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
operations or actions, and notifications defined using YANG as
JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) text.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC