Subject: [netmod] 3 RFCs in 1 day!

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:57:16 -0700

Hi,

I get to be the first to thank Martin and Lada for all the work
that went into these RFCs. YANG 1.1 is finally done!

Now I hope we start seeing lots of implementations of these RFCs.

Andy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 07:54:32 +0200

With the publication of these three RFCs a major milestone has been
reached - a big thank you to Martin and Lada and everybody who
contributed to the development of these specifications over the last
two years. This work involved 1 interim meeting, 22 virtual interim
meetings and the resolution of 60 tracked issues, and countless
messages on the mailing list. Lets have a virtual celebration today!

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 08:15:47 +0200

> On 01 Sep 2016, at 04:57, Andy Bierman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 

And big thanks to you and all others who contributed. Jürgen also did an amazing job in organizing the work on YANG 1.1.

Cheers, Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 08:36:44 +0200

Indeed, great achievement.
Thanks to everybody involved.

Regards, Benoit.