Subject: [netmod] [NETMOD] YANG Data Module

From: Sudhanshu Kumar Srivastav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:13:36 +0000

Dear Admin,

Myself sudhanshu kumar srivastav, working on YANG Data Models in Samsung
organization.

I want to contribute to YANG space in IETF by using my on job learning.

I have developed a DRAFT for a new YANG module. I want to float that YANG
module to NETMOD group for their opinion and reviews.

Request you to kindly let me know how can I do it.

regards

Sudhanshu

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:30:38 +0000

Hi Sudhanshu,

Welcome to NETMOD!   I'm sure the WG is looking forward to learning
more about your ideas.

In order to bring a YANG module to the WG's attention, you should write
a draft that describes your YANG module and submit it using the draft-
submission tool (https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit), followed up by an
email to the netmod mailing list pointing folks to it and asking for comments.

Thanks,
Kent

On 9/11/17, 3:13 AM, "netmod on behalf of Sudhanshu Kumar Srivastav" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin,

regards

Sudhanshu

[http://ext.samsung.net/mail/ext/v1/external/status/update?userid=sk.srivastav&do=bWFpbElEPTIwMTcwOTExMDcxMzM2ZXBjbXM1cDYzNTVjY2UzOTdmNTQ1NzY1ZTA1NjM3YmJkZjQxMWIxNSZyZWNpcGllbnRBZGRyZXNzPW5ldG1vZEBpZXRmLm9yZw__]