Subject: The OpenPGP mailing list has moved

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:14:33 -0800

I didn't hear back from the WG chair, but I decided to fix the problem anyway.

The new mailing address is:
      [email-masked]
(note the lack of the second dash). Sending to the old address will get you 
(or, more likely, the spammers) a simple message with the new address. I 
hope the spammers don't read bounce messages.

I'll inform the IETF Secretariat of the change.

The WG web page is at <http://www.imc.org/ietf-openpgp/>.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: "John W. Noerenberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:36:56 -0800

At 11:14 AM -0800 1/18/00, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
>(note the lack of the second dash). Sending to the old address will 
>get you (or, more likely, the spammers) a simple message with the 
>new address. I hope the spammers don't read bounce messages.
>

Thanks, Paul.

-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   But now I know our world is no more permanent
   than a wave rising on the ocean.
   -- Arthur Golden, "Memoirs of a Geisha", 1997
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------