Subject: CFP2000 Conference - PGP Keysigning Session

From: Robert Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:17:05 -0500

Hi:

I'll be attending the CFP2000 conference being held in Toronto the 
first week in April. If you are attending also, I'd like to extend an 
invitation to participate in the conference pgp keysigning I am 
organizing

The conference is shaping up to be one of the primier meetings of the year and
presents a unique opportunity not only personally meet the numerous 
key people in the field but also to extend and interweave the 
existing pgp global web of trust. I've set-up a web page 
(http://pgp.greatvideo.com) which i'll be updating latter this week 
with details on and about the numerous formal & informal web of 
trust/keysigning which i'll be organizing.

If you attending the conference, I look forward to meeting you. If 
you'd like to exchange pgp signatures, but can't make the keysigning 
please let me know so I might be able to meet you ay another time.

Yours Sincerely,

-- 
---
Robert Guerra <[email-masked]>
WWW Page <http://www.cryptorights.org>