Subject: Tuition-Free Computer and IT Training for Non-Profit Employees

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:01:39

Tuition-Free Computer and IT Training for Non-Profit Employees

Dear Non-Profit Employee,

Most non-profit employees want to improve their computer skills. 
However, high cost of training and a busy schedule have held them back.

Now, the National Education Foundation (NEF) CyberLearning, a non-profit 
organization, dedicated to bridging the "Digital Divide," offers the Nation's 
non-profit employees a unique opportunity. With the support of 
Microsoft and others, NEF CyberLearning is now able to offer full tuition 
scholarships of $2,000 to the first 10,000 applicants, thus enabling them 
to take any or all of the 400+ Internet-based online personal computing and 
computer professional courses from anywhere at any time.

The high-quality, user-friendly courses are either self-study or instructor-led. 
They cover all levels and almost all topics, including  Computer Basics, 
Internet Basics, Web Design Basics, Networking Basics, Programming Basics, 
A+, Network+, MCSE, CNE, Microsoft Office, MOUS, WordPerfect, Lotus, 
Operating Systems, Windows, Windows 2000, Linux, Unix, Networking, WAN, 
LAN, Programming, Java, C++, Visual Basics, Internet, Web Design, 
Web Applications, Web Master,  E-commerce, Databases, Oracle and Cisco.

To sign up, just visit www.cyberlearning.org, click on "Free IT Training," 
complete the application and pay a nominal registration fee of $75 with 
an organization/personal credit card. This $75 is your only cost, since the 
tuition is free for you. Many non-profit organizations reimburse the $75.

You can receive immediate access to all 400+ online courses, an online 
library of the latest 1,000+ computer/information technology books, 
instructor assistance, course-specific chat areas and round the clock 
technical support. 

Please feel free to forward this information to interested colleagues 
and others in non-profit organizations. If your department or division wants
to sign up a group of employees, please indicate so in your reply and provide 
contact information. If you received this e-mail, it is because you are listed 
as a contact person or employee of a non-profit organization.
If you do not wish to receive any further scholarship information from us, 
please reply with the message, "remove" in the Subject line.  Thank you.

The non-profit National Education Foundation (NEF) CyberLearning has 
provided tuition-free IT training to thousands of students, teachers, 
government and non-profit employees and disadvantaged individuals.
It has earned many distinctions including "The Ivy League of IT Training," 
"1995 Fairfax Human Rights Award Winner," and " A Leader in Bridging the
Digital Divide."

"You are helping to empower America. I salute you for your ongoing 
commitment to creating a better America," --- President Clinton

"This is an awesome opportunity." --- Washingtonjobs.com

"Microsoft is pleased to play a part ... NEF can make a positive 
difference in the lives of a great number of individuals." --- Microsoft 
  
"I have found the CyberLearning online courses to be extremely easy and useful. 
I liked pre-course self-assessment and IT books online and available 24/7. The 
course screens were interactive and made me feel as if I was in the application 
itself. The site looks and feels very professional. The list of courses is huge. 
It includes something for almost everyone. I find this to be a very worthy cause." 
--- Ken Horowitz, IT Training Coordinator.