Subject: RFC2440bis?

From: "William H. Geiger III" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:28:12 -0500

Anyone know what is going on with the updated draft? It is no longer listed on the IETF site as it is over 6mo. old without updates.

tks,

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------
William H. Geiger III      http://www.openpgp.net  
Geiger Consulting    

Data Security & Cryptology Consulting
Programming, Networking, Analysis
 
PGP for OS/2:               http://www.openpgp.net/pgp.html
E-Secure:                   http://www.openpgp.net/esecure.html
---------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:07:42 -0700

At 12:28 PM -0500 8/27/00, William H. Geiger III wrote:
>Anyone know what is going on with the updated draft? It is no longer
>listed on the IETF site as it is over 6mo. old without updates.
>

I'll work on releasing a new one, then.

	Jon