Subject: New draft...

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:06:41 -0700

I'm back from vacation, but not completely un-jetlagged. I want to put out
a draft, and I'd like to do it relatively quickly.

I have a suggestion to make about speeding it up. Normally, I walk through
all the mail on the list, making changes to the base draft. Then people
tell me what I spazzed on, and I fix it.

Since we don't have a current draft, I feel the need to put one out
quickly. Here's a proposal for how to get one out quickly:

I'll tidy my current draft, in the state that it's in. I'm only going to
change the structural things I need for a new draft (dates and the like)
and then I'll send it in as the next 2440bis draft.

I'll then start looking through old conversation, and so will you, if
you've had a suggestion. If I didn't get your change, tell me, and I'll
edit it. As usual, it's easier for me to deal with a suggestion that says,
"Please change X to Y" than one that says, "Please change X."

Does this sound good?

	Jon

---

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:02:34 +0200

> Does this sound good?

Yes.

  werner

-- 
Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de

---

From: Erron Criddle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:48:50 +0800

Jon,

At 07:06 PM 20/09/2000 -0700, Jon Callas <[email-masked]> wrote:

<snip>

yes it does...

Regards

Erron Criddle
Comasp Ltd.
Level 2, 45 Stirling Hwy
NEDLANDS  WA  6009
Australia

Fax: 08 9386 9473
Tel: 08 9386 9534

http://www.comasp.com
[email-masked]