Subject: please help in my search

From: Heidi Kay <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:49:37 -0500

Hello,

I apologize in advance for intruding on this technical forum, but I was 
hoping someone here could help me.
I am a technical recruiter looking for a software engineer with PKI and 
other security background.   My client is in the midwest and is an 
excellent employer.    I have placed 80 people with them.

Does anyone know, either who might be looking or where I might legitimately 
post such a job description?

Here is the opening so that you know what I need.   Thank you in 
advance.  I will not post to this group again.

Heidi Kay, President, Kay Concepts, Inc.

------------------------------------------------

Job Location:
    Akron/Canton, OH

Job Summary:

We are on retainer with a premier Fortune high technology manufacturing 
company that manufacturers self-service terminals for financial 
applications  (Automated Teller Machines)

Our client is growing and as a result has a need for a talented, Software 
Engineer who has some expertise in Software Security and Cryptography.

This is a senior level software and systems engineering position. The 
individual will be responsible for the investigation and implementation of 
such software and hardware components that ensure the secure transfer and 
storage of sensitive financial institution and individual customer data. 
This will include, but not be limited to, transfer and holding of customer 
PIN's cryptography keys and algorithms. The individual will provide input, 
such as software algorithms, information on current industry trends, to 
various internal software groups. Will ensure that algorithms and 
techniques used for data security meet government and industry standards 
specifications.

    Qualifications
*       A BSEE or BSCS or equivalent degree with 5 to 7 years of 
programming experience
*       Experience in cryptography and other PC security projects
*       Experience with data communications standards and trends
*       Experience with C, C++ and general software and system development 
practices
*       Experience in Windows NT, Windows 98, OS/2 required, Linux and Unix 
helpful
Compensation/Benefits:
    Salaries based on candidates experience level. Full
    relocation and interview expenses provided.

Heidi Kay, CPC

Kay Concepts, Inc.
PO Box 4825,   Palm Harbor,  FL  34685
"Making the most of what you've made of yourself"
E-mail address:  [email-masked]
URL:  www.kayconcepts.com
PH:    (800) 879-5850    Local: (727) 786-3580
FAX:  (800) 879-5828    Toll:  (208) 988-3822