Subject: Re: Forward Secrecy Extensions for OpenPGP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:42:01 -0800

The ID has expired, can you supply the URL for this document
again?  Thanks -

Hal

Ben Laurie writes:
> You may remember that this WG recommended that Forward Secrecy
> Extensions for
> OpenPGP <draft-brown-pgp-pfs-01.txt> be published as an Informational
> RFC. Well, the IESG rejected that, because they want the WG to review
> and ascertain whether this document should
> be on the standards track.
>
> It has come to my notice that for some reason the WG hasn't actually
> been told this. So, I'm telling you. Please consider whether this draft
> should become a standard.

---

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:23:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

What makes you think this document has expired? It is currently in the I-D
directory.