Subject: kmail in KDE 2 implements pgp/mime encoded / signed mails

From: Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:02:59 +0100

I just wanted to inform you of this fact, as IMHO, there has not been an 
abundance of free, excellent mail clients in the past that had this feature. 
(Only mutt and Eudora AFAIK)

I can really urge anyone with a  *NIX OS to check it out, it is an excellent 
open sourced (GPL) piece of software, that will work with pgp and gpg.

http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/

-- 
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann ICQ #3585990

---

From: Florian Weimer <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Nov 2000 12:43:33 +0100

> (Only mutt and Eudora AFAIK)

Recent development versions of Gnus are supposed to support it, too.

-- 
Florian Weimer 	                  [email-masked]
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/
RUS-CERT                          +49-711-685-5973/fax +49-711-685-5898

---

From: Martin Forssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:40:24 +0100 (MET)

On  9 Nov, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> I just wanted to inform you of this fact, as IMHO, there has not been
>> an abundance of free, excellent mail clients in the past that had
>> this feature.

TkRat has had pgp/mime support for some time (since april 1997 to be
more exact).

TkRat is available at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk

IMHO this is a free, excellent MUA. But I am probably pretty biased.

	/MaF (the author of TkRat)