Subject: [openpgp] openpgp - Not having a session at IETF 98

From: "\"IETF Meeting Session Request Tool\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 09:10:28 -0800

Barry Leiba, a chair of the openpgp working group, indicated that the openpgp working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 98.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:17:40 -0500

As you all can see, I recorded that we won't be meeting in Chicago, as
there hasn't been any discussion on the mailing list.  We're waiting
for an updated spec that addresses open issues, so we can discuss that
and see where we are.

The chairs need to have a discussion with our responsible AD, and see
whether we think this working group can actually get the document
completed.

Barry, as chair

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:10 PM, "IETF Meeting Session Request Tool"
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> openpgp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/openpgp