Subject: [payload] Latest agenda for AVTcore at IETF80

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:58:58 +0200

Hi,

Attached is the agenda for the AVTcore session. Hopefully the final one

See you in Prague 

Roni Even

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:40:54 +0100

> Attached is the agenda for the AVTcore session. Hopefully the final one
Note - Roni has stated that the status of draft-westin-payload-vp8-02 
will be addressed in the payload status update agenda item.

I've ensured that we have people present to answer any technical 
questions that people want to raise, but given the relative calm on the 
topic on the list, I am not surprised if there are none.

If there are none, I assume that we can start the last calls after Prague.

                   Harald

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:54:22 +0100

Harald,
A good number of the video payload experts are rather busy with a JCTVC and
MPEG meeting currently ongoing in Geneva.  I would not be surprised that
there were comments just before the IETF session, not because of
obstruction, but because people were swamped with the 12 hour sessions over
8 straight days (including the weekend) over the last week and a half.
Stephan

From:  Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:40:54 +0100
To:  Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Cc:  <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: [payload] Latest agenda for AVTcore at IETF80

> Attached is the agenda for the AVTcore session. Hopefully the final one
 Note - Roni has stated that the status of draft-westin-payload-vp8-02 will
be addressed in the payload status update agenda item.
 
 I've ensured that we have people present to answer any technical questions
that people want to raise, but given the relative calm on the topic on the
list, I am not surprised if there are none.

                   Harald

_______________________________________________ payload mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:51:33 +0200

Harald,

We need first to adopt it as a WG document.   After the adoption you will
need to submit the document as a WG document and then we can go to WGLC.
This will happen after the Prague meeting.

Thanks

Roni Even

From: Harald Alvestrand [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:41 AM
To: Roni Even
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [payload] Latest agenda for AVTcore at IETF80

Hi,

See you in Prague

                  Harald

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:04:11 +0100

On 03/23/2011 02:51 PM, Roni Even wrote:
>
> Harald,
>
> We need first to adopt it as a WG document.   After the adoption you 
> will need to submit the document as a WG document and then we can go 
> to WGLC. This will happen after the Prague meeting.
>
OK - can I assume that the chairs will invite anyone with objections to 
adoption as a WG document, and anyone with technical objections to the 
content, to speak up at the Monday meeting (where they've hopefully 
overcome their post-MPEG exhaustion)?

I'm pushing this, because the sooner we know if there are issues with 
it, the sooner we can fix them.

                       Harald

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:19:20 +0200

Harald,

What we ask if people agree that the individual draft can be used as a
starting point to address the milestone

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Harald Alvestrand
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:04 PM
To: Roni Even
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [payload] Latest agenda for AVTcore at IETF80

Harald,

OK - can I assume that the chairs will invite anyone with objections to
adoption as a WG document, and anyone with technical objections to the
content, to speak up at the Monday meeting (where they've hopefully overcome
their post-MPEG exhaustion)?

I'm pushing this, because the sooner we know if there are issues with it,
the sooner we can fix them.

                      Harald