Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 03:19:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.718 Speech/Audio
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Ye-Kui Wang
                          Ari Lakaniemi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-11-15

   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR) speech/
   audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718.  A media type registration for
   this RTP payload format is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-01.txt