Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:05:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs
	Author(s)       : John Lindsay
                          Hartmut Foerster
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a scheme for packetizing Standard apt-X, or
   Enhanced apt-X, encoded audio data into Real-time Transport Protocol
   (RTP) packets.  The document describes a payload format that permits
   transmission of multiple related audio channels in a single RTP
   payload, and a means of establishing Standard apt-X and Enhanced
   apt-X connections through the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-aptx-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/