Subject: [payload] Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-09.txt> (How to Write an RTP Payload Format) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:18:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Payloads
WG (payload) to consider the following document:
- 'How to Write an RTP Payload Format'
  <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format specification.  It provides reading tips, design
   practices, and practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format
   specification quickly and with good results.  A template is also
   included with instructions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.