Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:48:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding
        Authors         : Ye-Kui Wang
                          Yago Sanchez
                          Thomas Schierl
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Miska M. Hannuksela
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2014-08-05

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ITU-T Recommendation H.265 and ISO/IEC International
   Standard 23008-2, both also known as High Efficiency Video Coding
   (HEVC) [HEVC] and developed by the Joint Collaborative Team on Video
   Coding (JCT-VC).  The RTP payload format allows for packetization of
   one or more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet
   payload, as well as fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP
   packets.  Furthermore, it supports transmission of an HEVC bitstream
   over a single as well as multiple RTP streams.  The payload format
   has wide applicability in videoconferencing, Internet video
   streaming, and high bit-rate entertainment-quality video, among
   others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Wang, Ye-Kui" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:31:10 +0000

In this version, comments received during the WGLC from Roni and Danny Hong have been addressed.

BR, YK

-----Original Message-----
From: payload [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 10:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
payload mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/payload

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:12:26 +0300

YK,
Thanks, I saw will do the writeup
Roni

> From: payload [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Wang, Ye-Kui
> Sent: 05 August, 2014 9:31 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-05.txt
> 
>  This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working
Group
> of the IETF.