Subject: [payload] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-payload-vp8-16: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:45:25 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-payload-vp8-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp8/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for addressing all my comments.

The downref to RFC 6386 was not called out in the Last Call message;
that's required in order to support a downref, unless the referenced
document is in the downref registry (which 6386 isn't).  That means we'd
need to re-run a two-week last call for that.  I'll leave it to the
responsible AD to decide whether to do that or not.  No further blocking
from me on the point.