Subject: [payload] Summary of recent updates to draft-ietf-payload-vp8

From: Henrik Lundin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:07:55 +0200

Dear all,

Ben Campbell kindly pointed out that we have submitted two new revisions of
draft-ietf-payload-vp8 without posting a summary to the list. This is what
has changed in revisions 15 and 16:

- Slightly changed wording in Section 4.2 Payload Descriptor. Improving the
description of the extension bits and fields. [rev 16]

- Moved the max-fr and max-fs parameters from "Required parameters" to
"Optional parameters". The rationale for moving is to make it clear that
they can be omitted in a send-only situation. Added a sentence that the
parameters must be provided by an implementation willing to receive media. [rev
16]

- Added "Fragment identifier considerations:  N/A." [rev 16]

- Dividing references into normative and informative. [rev 15]

The authors have asked the AD to consider what the IESG should do next with
the document.

Thanks!
/Henrik

-- 
Henrik Lundin | WebRTC Software Eng | [email-masked] | +46 70 646 13 41