Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:30:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding
        Authors         : Ye-Kui Wang
                          Yago Sanchez
                          Thomas Schierl
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Miska M. Hannuksela
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-12.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ITU-T Recommendation H.265 and ISO/IEC International
   Standard 23008-2, both also known as High Efficiency Video Coding
   (HEVC) and developed by the Joint Collaborative Team on Video
   Coding (JCT-VC).  The RTP payload format allows for packetization
   of one or more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP
   packet payload, as well as fragmentation of a NAL unit into
   multiple RTP packets.  Furthermore, it supports transmission of
   an HEVC bitstream over a single as well as multiple RTP streams.
   When multiple RTP streams are used, a single or multiple
   transports may be utilized.  The payload format has wide
   applicability in videoconferencing, Internet video streaming, and
   high bit-rate entertainment-quality video, among others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/