Subject: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-tetra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for the TETRA Audio Codec
        Authors         : Andreas Reisenbauer
                          Udo Brandhuber
                          Joachim Hagedorn
                          Klaus-Peter Höhnsch
                          Stefan Wenk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-tetra-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-04-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for TETRA encoded speech signals.  The payload format is
   designed to be able to interoperate with existing TETRA transport
   formats on non-IP networks.  A media type registration is included,
   specifying the use of the RTP payload format and the storage format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-tetra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-tetra-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-tetra-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/