Subject: [Perc] Meeting dial in details

From: Nils Ohlmeier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 08:05:48 -0700

In case you missed it:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://go.webex.com/go/j.php?MTID=m2be380e546827d473a853fd6de1c9601
Meeting number (access code): 157 188 922
Meeting password: perc

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.69 and enter your meeting number.

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4488 US Toll Free
+1-415-655-0000 US Toll

Global call-in numbers:
https://go.webex.com/go/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=205371262&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting?
https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.