Subject: [Perc] Getting ready for the upcoming Virtual Interim

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:09:12 -0700

Hello All,

At the last IETF meeting we had proposed to WGLC some of the working group
documents . However, after the discussions, barring the editorial changes
there was at least one change (related to handling FEC/RTX ) in double that
the group thought needs to be addressed before going further.

<chairs-request>

To help plan the agenda for the upcoming virtual interim, could the chairs
request the group to:

a) Open github issues on topics of concern that needs to be discussed at
the upcoming interim.

b) Also, please submit pull requests for your proposals to help discuss the
same.

This will help us track the work for the WG going forward as well as plan
the agenda for the interim.

</chairs-request>

On a related note,  as part of preparation for the interim and to help me
refresh my memory , I did some bit of digging and compiled the below list
that includes links to meeting notes, discussion threads on various design
(and interim meetings) we had in the past.

1. Perc Design Meeting 2:

Scope: Establish scope of E2E and HBH in the context of SRTP

Minutes:

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/perc/current/msg00073.html

2. Perc Design Meeting 3

Scope: RTP Header - What to and What not to modify

Minutes:

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/perc/current/msg00231.html

Recording:

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/perc/current/msg00218.html

3. Perc Interim Monday Jan-11-2016

Scope: Header Extensions

Proceedings: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2016-perc-01/
session/perc

Decisions:

E2E Header Extension Auth : IS DESIRABLE

E2E Header Extension Encryption : IS DESIRABLE and NICE TO HAVE (No
use-cases found until now)

4. Perc Interim Jan-28-2016

   Scope: RTCP Considerations

   Proceedings: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2016-perc-02/
session/perc

   Thread on RTCP Surgery:

   https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/perc/current/msg00241.html

Another general useful link : https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/
perc/meetings/

I am hoping this might come handy for your preparation too !!!

Look forward for the discussions

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Perc Chars