Subject: [Perc] IETF 99 Agenda Time

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:30:56 -0700

Hi Everyone,

IETF99 in Prague is almost here and the PERC WG has been allotted a 2.5
hour slot on  the July 18th (Tuesday) at 9:30 AM.

Draft submissions and WG agendas are both due in less than 2 weeks, so the
chairs would like to collect agenda requests for items to be discussed at
the meeting.

Please submit your draft/updates before the 3rd of  July to give reviewers
sufficient time to prepare.

In order to ensure productive meeting time, we would request the presenters
to come prepared to discuss open issues that have been already raised on
the mailing list and received some feedback.

Please include the following details in your agenda request:

  - draft author and the presenter

  - time requested

  - open issue(s) that requires addressing

Thanks

Suhas/Nils