Subject: [PMOL] PMOL Mail List
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: "pmol mailing list" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:30:07 +0100
List-Id: Performance Metrics at Other Layers <pmol.ietf.org>

Hi,

As you must have seen in the announcement posted on Saturday the
Performance Metrics Directorate was formed as described by RFC 6390. 

The mail list [email-masked] will become the mail list of the
directorate. This means that it will be a closed list accessed by and
accessible only for the members of the directorate. If there are any
concerns with this course of action please share them in the next couple
of weeks, otherwise I will change the properties of the list and the
membership soon after the new year. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:57:09 -0800 (PST)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PMOL] Performance Metrics Directorate

I am announcing the formation of the Performance Metrics Directorate in
the Operations and Management Area.

This directorate provides guidance to protocol development Working
Groups when considering an Internet-Draft that specifies Performance
Metrics for a protocol, and reviews documents that specify Performance
Metrics. RFC 6390 is used as a reference for the technical and process
issues.

The members of the directorate are:

Al Morton - [email-masked]
Alan Clarke - [email-masked]
Andreas Johnsson - [email-masked]
Benoit Claise - [email-masked]
Eric Brunner-Williams - [email-masked]
Henk Uijterwaal - [email-masked]
Ionta Tiziano - [email-masked]
Paul Aitken - [email-masked]
Vinayak Hegde - [email-masked]
Yaakov Stein - [email-masked]

The OPS Area Director with responsibility on management issues is
ex-officio member of the directorate. Currently Dan Romascanu
[email-masked] fills this position.

Al Morton is the Administrator of the directorate.

The mail list [email-masked] will be used by the directorate.

Dan Romascanu,
IETF Operations and Management Area Director