Subject: [pm-dir] RFC 6390 use: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-10.txt

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:09:41 +0100

Dear perf metric reviewers,

I spent quite some time with Qin and Dan on the RFC 6390 template 
section for this document. See the result is in the appendix A.
We, as the perf metric directorate, should start to shoot for 
consistency between all drafts now.

Note: for this draft, we compromised on having the RFC 6390 template in 
the appendix, as opposed to the body of the document. The reason is that 
there is no clear boundary for this set of perf metrics: these are new 
metrics, but defined based on existing ones.
For any new metric definition, this should be in the draft body.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification - 
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-10.txt
Date: 	Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:28:16 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked], 
[email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version (-10) has been submitted for draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-10

IETF Secretariat.