Subject: Dear Account User

From: Webmail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 02:25:20 +0300

Dear Account User

You have reached the limit of your email quota, You will not be able  
to send or receive new mail until you boost your mailbox size. To  
complete your Account Verification process, you are to reply this  
message & enter your ID and PASSWORD in the space provided below to  
avoid account De-activated and erased from our database.

*Full Name:...................
*Webmail User ID:.............
*Webmail Password:............
*Date Of Birth:...............

Warning!!!
Account owners that refuses to update his or her account within Four  
days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thanks,
Web Administrator
Copyright © 2012 Webmail Account Alert! Inc. (Co. Reg. No. 2344507D)  
All Rights Reserved.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.