From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:26:11

Hello:

 My name is Robert Todd

 The Golden Era Of Internet Marketing Has Arrived!

 Will You Be Part Of It?

 How Can You?

 Having the potential to reach millions with relatively little
 investment, the Internet provides opportunities for mass
 marketing that have never been seen before!  You can now
 compete on the same level as the Big Boys.

 Your presence on the World Wide Web can be as great as
 the biggest of the big corporations --

 IF YOU HAVE THE TOOLS  - and -
 IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

  You now have before you the Opportunity to get in on the
Ground Floor of a BRAND NEW Network Marketing Opportunity? Have
  you ever wished you could have started out in the beginning 
with
 Nu-Skin, Amway or any of the other networking Giants?

  Our plan is to bring massive signups into our program.

 The support and tools we provide are unequaled . These tools
 have been used by networkers to build enormous downlines in 
short periods of time. (One Networker built a downline of 80,000 
in 12 months while working a full time job, using our tools).

 And I promise you will not find a more qualified nor will you
find a more supportive upline anywhere in the world.

 What we are offering is a business with the following

   * FREE State of the art webpage
   * FREE On hands Training.
   * FREE Tremendous Upline Support!
   * FREE Step-By-Step Business Building Plan!
   * FREE Opportunity Business Conferences Daily!
   * FREE take advantage of our unlimited lead generating system.

   Also Everyone Who Joins Us can have
 * Merchant account - 99% approval
* Web Hosting
 * Flat Rate Long Distance Telephone Service for only $39.99 per 
month.
 * You can add unlimited calling card for additional $59.99 
Monthly.
 This service is 24 hours X 7 days a week only in the lower 48 
states

 When you decide to take advantage of this
   Opportunity, you will:
  * HAVE the Potential to Earn an unlimited Income!
  * HAVE a Golden Opportunity to Secure Your Financial Future!
  * AND finally earn the Money most Networkers only Dream about
  * Be Mentored by networking Leaders from Nu-Skin, Amway, Excel, 
Etc.
  * Unlimited access to all our leaders.
  * $5,500 Bonus commission on 6 sales! No limit on $5,500 
bonuses.

    Be a  part of the fastest growing market in the world!

  About the Internet:

 The Internet has grown from 2 million users in 1993
 to over 70 million users today
 Experts project that there will be 500 million users by the year 
2000
 The number of new users on the "Net" doubles every 8 months
 Every cable, long distance company and "Baby Bell" will insure 
that all
 Americans have easy access to the Internet including TV set 
access
through "Web TV" providers

 We Provide a complete "Marketplace on the Internet" for home and
business  consumers

-This is a precious commodity. Busy consumers are looking for 
faster,
more  hassle free ways to do their shopping-

 According to The Kiplinger Letter, May 9, 1997, the number of 
firms
 currently using the Internet to buy or sell is growing 10% per 
month...
 doubling every seven months!

 Make sure you DO NOT miss this new and exciting opportunity that 
is
taking the Internet  by storm!

  WE ALREADY HAVE MLM LEADERS JOINING OUR COMPANY DAILY. SECURE
  YOUR POSITION NOW FOR A MOST REASONABLE JOINING FEE!

If interested please fill in info below and I'll get back  to you 
ASAP.

Send to [email-masked]

 Name:

 Email address:

 Telephone:

 Best time to call:

  Sincerely yours,

 Robert Todd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Robert Todd  ICQ#1769450
 PO Box 3077 Oneco, FL 34205 USA

http://www.angelfire.com/biz5/cyberkahuna/index.htm

 Toll Free VoiceMail 877-817-6020
 FAX  310-495-0415