Subject: Fwd: AD-review comments on draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:54:53 -0800

fyi
-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

This is a forwarded message
From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
To: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>, Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, December 19, 2003, 6:31:58 PM
Subject: AD-review comments on draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit

===8<==============Original message text===============
Hi guys,

See my comments below, pls.
Acee, Rohit, feel free to fwd this to the WG mailing list.

Technical:

 - The "Security Considerations" section needs to be included

 - I assume that the DN bit is set for type-3 and type-5 LSAs
   only. Seems that the document needs to spell this out and
   state how the DN-bit set to 1 in other LSAs should be treated.

While fixing the above, please address the following editorial
comments:

 - Please remove citations from the abstract

 - Please include standard IPR and Copyright sections (see RFC 2026
   for more info)

Thanks

-- 
Alex

===8<===========End of original message text===========