Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: "ONYE AMIKWO GODDY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:11:31 +0100

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:MR. ONYE AMIKWO GODDY.

ATTN:FRIEND .

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue
of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I
am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.We have decided to
contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably
informed of it's swiftness and confidentiality.
Let me start by first introducing my humble self to you. I am MR. ONYE AMIKWO GODDY, a
Manager at the CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK NIGERIA PLC, Lagos. I came to know of you
in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to
a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

A foreigner, Late Engineer William Adams, an oil Merchant /contractor with the
federal Government of Nigeria, until his death three years ago in a ghastly air
crash, banked with us here at CONTINENTAL TRUST BANK PLC,Lagos, and had a
closing balance of USD22.2M which the bank now unquestionably expects to be
claimed by any of his available foreign Next of Kin or alternatively be donated
to a discredited trust fund for arms and ammunition at a military war collage
here in Nigeria.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the CONTINENTAL TRUST
BANK to get in touch with any of late Engr. William Adams's Next of Kin (he had
no known wife and children) that the management under the influence of our
chairman, board of directors, Retired Major General Kalu Uke Kalu, that an
arrangement for the fund to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE " and then be subsequently
donated to the trust fund for Arms and Ammunition, which will further enhance
the course of war in Africa and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, myself and some of my trusted
colleagues in the bank now seek for your permission to have you stand as late
Engr.WILLIAMS ADAMS Next of Kin so that the fund, USD$22.2M, would be
subsequently transferred and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary Next
of Kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund have been carefully
worked out and we are assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your share
would be 30% of the total amount. 10% has been set aside for expenses, while the
rest would be for myself and my colleagues for purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you and you do not wish to take advantage of
the trust we hope to bestow on you, then kindly get to me immediately through
this my confidential, furnishing me with your most confidential telephone,
mobile and fax numbers, so that I can forward to you the relevant details of
this transaction and easy communication with you.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

MR.ONYE AMIKWO GODDY.