Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-03-17 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:00:02 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-03-17).

Updated 2:27:28 EDT, March 14, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         Registration of the text/red MIME Sub-Type
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-avt-text-red-05.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Allison Mankin
                         Encoding of Attributes for Multiprotocol Label
             RTG         Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP)
                         Establishment Using RSVP-TE (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-mpls-rsvpte-attributes-04.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Alex Zinin
             SEC         The Use of RSA Signatures within ESP and AH
                         (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                         draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-signatures-04.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Russ Housley

          2.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

                          Prioritized Treatment of Specific OSPF
              RTG         Packets and Congestion Avoidance (BCP) - 1 of
                          1
                          draft-ietf-ospf-scalability-09.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Checking if -09 fixes concerns
                   Token: Bill Fenner

     2.2 Individual Submissions

               2.2.1 New Item
                     NONE
               2.2.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

3. Document Actions

         3.1 WG Submissions

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document
             a reasonable
             contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
             covers? If
             not, what changes would make it so?"

                   3.1.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.1.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

         3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document
             a reasonable
             contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
             covers? If
             not, what changes would make it so?"

                   3.2.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.2.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

         3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Does this
             document
             represent an end run around the IETF's working groups
             or its procedures? Does this document present an
             incompatible
             change to IETF technologies as if it were compatible?"
             Other
             matters may be sent to the RFC Editor in private review.

                   3.3.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.3.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Mar 10 IP over Resilient Packet Rings
                                    (iporpr) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Thomas

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE

5. Agenda Working Group News

6. IAB News We can use

7. Management Issues