Subject: Review: draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:25:47 -0800

Abstract:

   This draft establishes terminology to standardize the description of
   benchmarking methodology for measuring eBGP convergence in the
   control plane of a single BGP device. Future documents will address
   iBGP convergence, the initiation of forwarding based on converged
   control plane information and multiple interacting BGP devices. This
   terminology is applicable to both IPv4 and IPv6. Illustrative
   examples of each version are included where relevant.

Please review this draft by Nov 13th.

Token holders: Alvaro and Danny. Please ack.

Alex

> this draft, revised supposedly including alex's concerns, is being proposed
> as info and i have been asked to review.  i would appreciate routing review.
> thanks.
> 
> randy

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:25:41 -0700

ACK!

-danny