Subject: Fwd: rtg-mibs group

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:08:11 -0800

FYI.
-- 
Alex

This is a forwarded message
From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
Date: Thursday, December 05, 2002, 11:07:38 AM
Subject: rtg-mibs group

===8<==============Original message text===============
Folks-

 Based on Sue's suggestion (thanks Sue!), we're pulling together a
 group of folks who would be willing to work on routing MIBs,
 preferably those who actually code them and are clueful enough.
 Please send me a list of people who are already working on MIBs
 in your WG or you believe would be useful for this (from the WG,
 or your company), and I'll subscribe them to the mailing list
 ([email-masked]). This would be a good opportunity to
 get new folks in and give them some visibility.

 Thanks.

-- 
Alex

===8<===========End of original message text===========