Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-04-14 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-04-14).

Updated 2:25:54 EDT, April 11, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           An INVITE Inititiated Dialog Event Package
               TSV         for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-ietf-sipping-dialog-package-05.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Allison Mankin
                           An Extension to the Session Initiation
               TSV         Protocol for Request History Information
                           (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-ietf-sip-history-info-06.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Allison Mankin

            2.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

                2.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                2.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

3. Document Actions

         3.1 WG Submissions

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document
             a reasonable
             contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
             covers? If
             not, what changes would make it so?"

                   3.1.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.1.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

         3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document
             a reasonable
             contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
             covers? If
             not, what changes would make it so?"

                   3.2.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.2.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

         3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

             Reviews should focus on these questions: "Does this
             document
             represent an end run around the IETF's working groups
             or its procedures? Does this document present an
             incompatible
             change to IETF technologies as if it were compatible?"
             Other
             matters may be sent to the RFC Editor in private review.

                   3.3.1 New Item
                         NONE
                   3.3.2 Returning Item
                         NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. Agenda Working Group News

6. IAB News We can use

7. Management Issues