Subject: please take a look at draft-ietf-idr-bgp-analysis-01.txt

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:43:24 -0700

Folks,

	Please take a look at the bgp analysis document. Comments
	greatly appreciated.

 	Dave

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:49:36 -0700

Sorry about that.

	Thanks for taking a look,

	Dave

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:10:41 -0400

Dave,

Looks good. Comments:

   Section 5.1.1

    - Replace "matter local to an autonomous system matter" with
      "matter local to an autonomous system".

   Section 6.1

     - Replace "and AS4 is a multihomed customer of both AS3 and AS4" with
       and "and AS4 is a multihomed customer of both AS3 and AS2".

     - Replace "ASes" with "AS's"."AS's" is used in the performance
       tables in section 5.1.

     - In the diagrams, I think "V" is a better textual down arrow
       than "\|/". This threw me off since I thought it implied more
       than the preferred routed path.

Thanks,
Acee

-- 
Acee

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:16:48 -0700

Acee,

>>        than the preferred routed path.

	Thanks. I will incorporate your comments.

	Dave