Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvpte-attributes-04.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:14:00 +0000

Alex, 

IMHO the comments are addressed, although Mike may want to come back with a 
suggested change. 

There were three typos that came out of his review. I can re-spin the draft 
for them, but I did not plan to make the changes until IETF review or even 
authors 48 hours. 

Last I heard about the draft was Loa asking me about implementations. 

A

---

From: mike shand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:49:57 +0000

At 09:14 01/12/2004 +0000, Adrian Farrel wrote:
>Alex,
>IMHO the comments are addressed, although Mike may want to come back with 
>a suggested change.
>There were three typos that came out of his review. I can re-spin the 
>draft for them, but I did not plan to make the changes until IETF review 
>or even authors 48 hours.

Yes I think Adrian addressed my comments. It could perhaps do with some 
wordsmithing to make it clearer, but I don't have any good suggestions. 
With Adrian's explanation it now makes perfect sense.

         Mike

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:09:38 -0800

Mike, Adrian-

 Got it. Thanks, guys!

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin