Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-05-12 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-05-12).

Updated 2:26:23 EDT, May 9, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

                        MPLS/BGP Layer 3 Virtual Private Network
            SUB         Management Information Base (Proposed Standard)
                        - 1 of 7
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-mpls-vpn-mib-07.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: This doc is being advanced together with
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-tc-mib-06.txt
                 Token: Mark Townsley
                        Definition of Textual Conventions for Virtual
            SUB         Private Network (VPN) Management (Proposed
                        Standard) - 2 of 7
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-tc-mib-06.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: This doc is being advanced together with
                        draft-ietf-l3vpn-mpls-vpn-mib.
                 Token: Mark Townsley
            TSV         RTP Payload Format for BroadVoice Speech Codecs
                        (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 7
                        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                        Note: PROTO shepherd:
                        [email-masked]
                 Token: Allison Mankin
            INT         Information Refresh Time Option for DHCPv6
                        (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 7
                        draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-03.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Margaret Wasserman
                        Vendor-Specific Information Suboption for the
            INT         DHCP Relay Agent Option (Proposed Standard) - 5
                        of 7
                        draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-suboption-00.txt [Open
                        Web Ballot]
                 Token: Margaret Wasserman
            INT         Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4
                        (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 7
                        draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-04.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Margaret Wasserman
            INT         IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture (Draft
                        Standard) - 7 of 7
                        draft-ietf-ipv6-addr-arch-v4-03.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: This version only removes features
                        (site-local, anycast restrictions, NSAP
                        addresses) and changes wording to address
                        clarity concerns, so no new implementation
                        report should be required.
                 Token: Margaret Wasserman

          2.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

           2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              SEC         Datagram Transport Layer Security (Proposed
                          Standard) - 1 of 3
                          draft-rescorla-dtls-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
              SEC         The Camellia Cipher Algorithm and Its Use
                          With IPsec (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                          draft-kato-ipsec-ciph-camellia-01.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
                          Using the Simple Object Access Protocol
              APP         (SOAP) in Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol
                          (BEEP) (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                          draft-mrose-rfc3288bis-01.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Scott Hollenbeck

           2.2.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

               APP         Attaching Meaning to Solicitation Class
                           Keywords (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                           draft-malamud-keyword-discovery-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Returning to clear the last discuss.
                    Token: Scott Hollenbeck

           2.2.3 For Action

               Area  Date

               GEN         Standardization of Multilingualizing Domain
                           Names(MLDN) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                           draft-ekrema-smldn-00.txt
                    Token: Brian Carpenter

3. Document Actions

    3.1 WG Submissions

        Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
        reasonable
        contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
        covers? If
        not, what changes would make it so?"

      3.1.1 New Item

        Area  Date

        TSV         A Framework for Conferencing with the Session
                    Initiation Protocol (Informational) - 1 of 2
                    draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-framework-04.txt
                    [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: PROTO shepherd:
                    [email-masked]
             Token: Allison Mankin
        TSV         High Level Requirements for Tightly Coupled SIP
                    Conferencing (Informational) - 2 of 2
                    draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-requirements-01.txt
                    [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: PROTO shepherd:
                    [email-masked]
             Token: Allison Mankin

      3.1.2 Returning Item
            NONE

    3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

        Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
        reasonable
        contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
        covers? If
        not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Implementer-friendly Specification of Message
             APP         and MIME-Part Header Fields and Field
                         Components (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-lilly-field-specification-03.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Scott Hollenbeck

          3.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

    3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

        Reviews should focus on these questions: "Does this document
        represent an end run around the IETF's working groups
        or its procedures? Does this document present an incompatible
        change to IETF technologies as if it were compatible?" Other
        matters may be sent to the RFC Editor in private review.

              3.3.1 New Item
                    NONE
              3.3.2 Returning Item
                    NONE
    3.3.3 For Action

        Area  Date

        GEN         How to Gain Prominence and Influence in Standards
                    Organizations (Informational) - 1 of 1
                    draft-eastlake-prominence-02.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: Author has been pointed at the RFC Editor's
                    independent submission mechanism.
             Token: Brian Carpenter

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

               4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                      Area  Date
                      INT  Apr 28 Site Multihoming by IPv6
                                  Intermediation (shim6) - 1 of 1
                           Token: Margaret

                  4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We can use

6. Management Issues

7. Agenda Working Group News