Subject: IESG agenda for 2004-12-16 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:00:17 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda                                  
                                                                               
Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next Telechat
(2004-12-16).

Updated 2:25:51 EDT, December 13, 2004
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

       2.1 WG Submissions                                                      
                                                                               
              2.1.1 New Item                                                   
                                                                               
                  Area  Date                                                   
                                                                               
                  TSV         RTP payload Format for H.264 Video (Proposed     
                              Standard) - 1 of 2                               
                              draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-11.txt [Open Web Ballot] 
                              Note: Last Call and ietf-types review ending day 
                              before telechat.                                 
                       Token: Allison Mankin                                   
                              A Negative Acknowledgement Mechanism for         
                  TSV         Signaling Compression (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 
                              2                                                
                              draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-nack-02.txt [Open Web    
                              Ballot]                                          
                              Note: Last Call ending shortly before tlechat    
                       Token: Allison Mankin                                   
                                                                               
              2.1.2 Returning Item                                             
                                                                               
                  Area  Date                                                   
                                                                               
                  INT         Transmission of IP over InfiniBand (Proposed     
                              Standard) - 1 of 1                               
                              draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-08.txt [Open 
                              Web Ballot]                                      
                              Note: On agenda to check if Ted's, David's and   
                              Thomas' issues have been addressed.              
                       Token: Margaret Wasserman                               

       2.2 Individual Submissions                                              
                                                                               
              2.2.1 New Item                                                   
                                                                               
                  Area  Date                                                   
                                                                               
                  SEC         Algorithms for Internet Key Exchange version 1   
                              (IKEv1) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2             
                              draft-hoffman-ikev1-algorithms-02.txt [Open Web  
                              Ballot]                                          
                       Token: Russ Housley                                     
                  SEC         Using CMS to Protect Firmware Packages (Proposed 
                              Standard) - 2 of 2                               
                              draft-housley-cms-fw-wrap-09.txt [Open Web       
                              Ballot]                                          
                       Token: Sam Hartman                                      
                                                                               
              2.2.2 Returning Item                                             
                                                                               
                    Area  Date                                                 
                    APP         A UUID URN Namespace (Proposed Standard) - 1 of
                                1                                              
                                draft-mealling-uuid-urn-04.txt [Open Web       
                                Ballot]                                        
                         Token: Ted Hardie                                     

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions                                                       
                                                                               
          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a         
          reasonable                                                           
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers? If 
          not, what changes would make it so?"                                 
                                                                               
             3.1.1 New Item                                                    
                                                                               
                 Area  Date                                                    
                                                                               
                 SUB         Framework for GMPLS-based Control of SDH/SONET    
                             Networks (Informational) - 1 of 2                 
                             draft-ietf-ccamp-sdhsonet-control-04.txt          
                             Note: Participant in PROTO Team pilot:            
                             Workgroup Chair Followup of AD Evaluation Comments
                             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/              
                             draft-ietf-proto-ad-comments-pilot-00.txt         
                      Token: Alex Zinin                                        
                             IAB and IESG Recommendation for IETF              
                 GEN         Administrative Restructuring (Informational) - 2  
                             of 2                                              
                             draft-iab-iesg-adminrest-rec-00.txt [Open Web     
                             Ballot]                                           
                      Token: Harald Alvestrand                                 
                                                                               
             3.1.2 Returning Item                                              
                   NONE                                                        
                                                                               
      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD                                        
                                                                               
          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a         
          reasonable                                                           
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers? If 
          not, what changes would make it so?"                                 
                                                                               
            3.2.1 New Item                                                     

               Area  Date                                                      
                                                                               
               APP         The 'tag' URI scheme (Informational) - 1 of 3       
                           draft-kindberg-tag-uri-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]     
                    Token: Ted Hardie                                          
                           The 'info' URI Scheme for Information Assets with   
               APP         Identifiers in Public Namespaces (Informational) - 2
                           of 3                                                
                           draft-vandesompel-info-uri-02.txt [Open Web Ballot] 
                    Token: Ted Hardie                                          
               APP         Synchronization operations for disconnected IMAP4   
                           clients (Informational) - 3 of 3                    
                           draft-melnikov-imap-disc-06.txt                     
                    Token: Ted Hardie                                          
                                                                               
            3.2.2 Returning Item                                               
                  NONE                                                         
                                                                               
      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor                                
                                                                               
          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Does this document         
          represent an end run around the IETF's working groups                
          or its procedures? Does this document present an incompatible        
          change to IETF technologies as if it were compatible?" Other         
          matters may be sent to the RFC Editor in private review.             
                                                                               
                3.3.1 New Item                                                 
                      NONE                                                     
                3.3.2 Returning Item                                           
                      NONE                                                     

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation                                                      
                                                                               
                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review                             
                              Area  Date                                       
                              RTG  Dec 8  Path Computation Element (pce) - 1 of
                                          1                                    
                                   Token: Alex                                 
                                                                               
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval                                
                                        NONE                                   
          4.2 WG Rechartering                                                  
                                                                               
                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review                     
                              Area  Date                                       
                              OPS  Dec 9  IPv6 Operations (v6ops) - 1 of 2     
                                   Token: David                                
                              RTG  Dec 8  Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (manet) - 2 of
                                          2                                    
                                   Token: Alex                                 
                                                                               
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval                                
                                        NONE                                   

5. Agenda Working Group News

6. IAB News We can use

7. Management Issues