Subject: Re: rtg-dir meeting in Atlana?

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:33:58 -0800

Bill and I are in the IESG/IAB retreat Sunday morning and my afternoon
is scheduled already.

Let's see what other folks reply and choose another day if necessary.
It would, however, be better for us to meet before the rtgarea meeting
on Monday. We could shoot for a very late meeting on Sunday, starting
10pm, btw :)

-- 
Alex

Thursday, November 14, 2002, 5:17:39 PM, Radia Perlman - Boston Center for Networking wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have a meeting from 6-10 on Sunday evening. Any change of doing
> it Sunday, say 1-4?

> Radia

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:28:48 -0500

> on Monday. We could shoot for a very late meeting on Sunday, starting

Sunday after dinner is good for me...

Thanks,
-- 
Acee

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:25:49 -0800

>Unfortunately, I have a meeting from 6-10 on Sunday evening. Any change of doi

I'm only arriving around 8pm on Sunday, but I'll be there all week.

 - Mark

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:17:40 +0100

> Sunday after dinner is good for me...

same

    - tony