Subject: Getting (re)organized - routing (directorate) secretary?

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:26:07 -0800

Howdy, y'all!

  We've kind of fallen behind on the assigning reviews like we decided
to do in San Diego - so as good managers, we've decided the best thing
to do is delegate!  We're looking for a volunteer to coordinate
reviewers and documents and put them together.  The plan as I remember
it is that the directorate would review:

- All routing area documents during their WG last call
- Selected relevant documents from other areas during
  IETF Last Call or in time for an IESG Telechat.

We would try to get two reviewers per document:

- One round-robin
- One with expertise in the topic

  Is anyone here interested in helping to coordinate the job of
assigning (and nagging) reviewers within this context?  I'm willing
to help with tools on rtg.ietf.org (we had discussed using RT;
I'm looking into Roundup since it may integrate better into the
existing password system on the web site...)

  If you're interested in volunteering, please let Alex and I know.

Thanks,
  Bill