Subject: New initiative for Internet

From: John Adler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:20:00 +0100

I have a new idea for service delivery on the internet that would be aimed
at manufacturing organisations with a view to facilitating communication
with customers seeking various services from them. It has been patented.
It would use the internet as it is basically configured at present without
any alteration to the existing system, but would involve certain simple
supplementary programming facilities. The outcome would be a considerable
improvement in the ability of the internet to handle traffic as well as
making it far more user friendly.
I need some assistance in making contact with parties such as yourself, who
are responsible for maintaining and developing the internet in order to
explore this idea further.
Can you please assist?

--from John Adler
John Adler Associates
Marketing, Image, Text, Design
Tel/fax:    0117 9241766
Mobile:     0776 520 8036

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:18:06 -0700

John,

  If you would like to bring an idea to the IETF, please read the
  following:

  http://www.ietf.org/overview.html

-- 
Alex