Subject: Re: Looking at the direction of the Routing Area

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:36:05 -0800

Bill,

>> Would you be interested in a get together (perhaps Tuesday lunchtime)
>> in Minneapolis to talk about the direction of the routing area?
>> Are we covering the right important topics?  Are our policies working for
>> or against us?  Are we coordinating with the right external bodies?
>> What is our worst failing?

	This is a very reasonable idea and set of
	topics. However, I'm already booked on Tuesday. Are there
	other options? 

	Thanks,

	Dave

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:44:43 -0500

Bill:

I get into MSP airport at 6:15 pm.  I will not be at the 
Hotel until 7:30pm.  I will be glad to join you later.

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Fenner [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Looking at the direction of the Routing Area

Tuesday lunch is bad for a few people.  My next attempt will be
Sunday dinnertime, after the reception.  If we had a meeting room
and some way to get food (room service?), would people be willing
to do this?  I'd like to get a feeling for how many people might
be willing to attend so that we can ask for a room.

We've tried several times to have this kind of meeting at a bar or
restaurant but failed to manage to get everyone involved in (more than
a social) discussion; that's why I'm hoping to get a meeting room at
the hotel.

Thanks,
  Bill