Subject: Volunteers for BGP spec reports

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:21:12 -0800

Folks-

 We're looking for volunteers to work on the reports required to move
 the new BGP spec to DS. If you would like to volunteer or know
 someone who would have required expertise and desire, let us know. It
 would be great to have 1 person from a vendor and 1 person from a SP
 to do this. Alvaro and Dave M, I'm thinking? ;)

-- 
Alex

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:06:24 -0800

Sign me up.

Dave

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:02:16 -0500 (EST)

Alvaro's in Argentina, then IETF, so he probably won't answer
this for a couple of days. I'll be glad to take it if he doesn't.

:-)

Russ

>  to do this. Alvaro and Dave M, I'm thinking? ;)

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone