Subject: HELLO

From: "DR.CRISTOPHER ADAMU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 04:29:57 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF 
DR CRISTOPHER ADAMU
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

I AM THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB).
AFTER A LONG SEARCH FOR A REPUTED FOREIGNER TO WHOM WE
CAN CONFIDE A SENSITIVE MATTERS'OF THIS NATURE,I AND
TWO OTHER OF MY COLLEAGUE NOW AGREE TO SEND YOU THIS 
PROPOSAL,FOLLOWING THE IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION WE RECENTLY GATHERED ABOUT YOU THROUGH   ONE OFOUR FRIEND WHO RUN A CONSULTANCY FIRM IN YOUR COUNTRY.HE ASSURED 
US OF YOUR CAPABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO CHAMPION THIS BUSINESS 
OPPORTUNITY.IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVER AN ABANDON SUM OF $35.5USD(THIRTY FIVE
MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)IN AN ACCOUNT 
THAT BELONG TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS 
ENTIRE FAMILY IN A CONCORD PLANE CRASH IN THE YEAR 2000 IN PARIS THAT 
ALMOST KILLED THE WHOLE PASSENGERS ON BOARD.SINCE WE GOT THE INFORMATION 
OF HIS DEATH,WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO SHOW UP AND CLAIM 
THE FUND,WE HAD ALSO MADE SOME FRANTIC EFFORT TO CONTACT ANY OF HIS
RELATIONS'BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL. MEANWHILE,WE DONT WANT THE FUND TO 
GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS THE BANKING LAW & GUIDELING OVER HERE
STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAIN UNCLAIM AFTER A SPACE OF 
THREE YEARS,THE FUND AUTOMATICALLY BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE BANK TREASURY
ACCOUNT AS UNCLAIM BILL.IN ANY CASE,WE GATHERED AT LONG LAST THAT 
THE SURPPOSE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM IN THE 
CRASH.IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I AND TWO OTHER DEPARTMENT
MANAGERS REACHED ANGREEMENT TO CONTACT YOU.
FIRST,TO RELEASE THE FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK
ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR THE RELATION TO THE
DECEASED FOR SAFETY,MEANWHILE WE INTEND TO RESIGN OUR APPOINTMENT 
WITH ADB AND TRAVEL DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT IMMEDIATLY 
THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. ONE OTHER REASON 
WHY THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS THE NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS WAS
OCCASSION BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER IN QUESTION WAS A 
FOEREIGNER AND IS ONLY A FOREIGNER ALIKE CAN COME FORWARD FOR CLAIM. WE HAD 
EQUALLY AGREED TO SHARE THE FUND AS FOLLOW:60% FOR US AND 30% TO YOU FOR
SAFEGUARDING & PROVIDING US THE ACCOUNT WHILE 10% IS SET ASIDE TO 
OFFSET ALL EXPENSE THAT WILL BE INCURED IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSFERBY 
BOTH PARTIES. MAY I ALSO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS
HUNDRED PERCENT RISKFREE AND YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FORM OF 
FEAR OR WORRY YOUR CONCIENCE OVER THESE BREAKTHROUGH,AS CHANCES LIKE 
THIS COME ONCE IN A LIFE TIME,AND WE MUST MAKE MOST GOOD OF EVERY
OPPORTUNITY. ALL MODERLITIES THAT WILL EFFECT A SMOOTH TRANSFER 
OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ARRANGED AT THE HIGHEST
LEVEL.INCONCLUSION,I AND MY COLLEAGUE BENT ON HOLDING UNTO THE
IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION WE HAD ABOUT YOU ,HOPING YOU WILL NOT 
DISAPPOINT US DURING AND AFTER THE TRANSACTION. MORESO,WE WILL HIGHLY 
APPRECIATE YOUR COURAGE TO ASSIST US REALISE THIS GOAL AND ALSO ENDEAVOUR TO
ENCLOSE YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER,YOUR BANK NAME & ACCOUNT 
NUMBER WERE THE FUND WILL BE EASILY TRANSFERRED INTO. PLEASE,ALSO NOTE 
THAT WE ARE STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE IN OUR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS IN THE 
BANK AND WE CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING TO JORPADISE THIS ONE IN A LIFE TIME 
FORTUNE,AS SUCH WE WILL MAKE TRUST/STRICKLY CONFIDENTIALITY OUR UTMOST 
WATCHWARD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED RESPOND WHILE I lOOKFORWARD TO 
HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

REGARDS
DR.CRISTOPHER ADAMU
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER