Subject: get together at dc ?

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:08:28 +0100

hi all,

do some of the routing directorate member think about having a get 
together meeting before or after the rtgarea wg meeting or at some point 
in time during this meeting ?

thanks,
- dimitri.

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:26:19 -0800

Sigh.  I had sent this email last week  and didn't notice that I had put
the wrong address on it.

----- Begin forwarded message:

Subject: rtg-dir gettogether after reception
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:32:34 -0800
To: [email-masked]

Let's try to get together after the Sunday night reception, at 7:00.
We can try to find a place to eat and chat.

  Bill

----- End forwarded message: