Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-04-25 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-04-25).

Updated 2:26:15 EDT, April 18, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload
             TSV         Formats for the Variable-Rate Multimode
                         Wideband (VMR-WB) Audio Codec (Proposed
                         Standard) - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-10.txt
                         Note: 3GPP2 needs by October Thomas has
                         corresponded with the chairs
                  Token: Allison Mankin
             APP         Server To Server Notification Protocol
                         Requirements (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-lemonade-notify-s2s-00.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ted Hardie
                         RTP Payload Format for Extended AMR Wideband
             TSV         (AMR-WB+) Audio Codec (Proposed Standard) - 3
                         of 3
                         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-06.txt
                  Token: Allison Mankin

          2.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                APP  Jul 22 Domain Name System Uniform Resource
                            Identifiers (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 3
                            draft-josefsson-dns-url-11.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Ted Hardie
                SEC         Datagram Transport Layer Security (Proposed
                            Standard) - 2 of 3
                            draft-rescorla-dtls-04.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Russ Housley
                APP         Media Type Specifications and Registration
                            Procedures (BCP) - 3 of 3
                            draft-freed-media-type-reg-04.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Scott Hollenbeck

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

  3.1 WG Submissions

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item
                  NONE
            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

  3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

    3.2.1 New Item

      Area  Date

      APP         URN Namespace for Federated Content (Informational) -
                  1 of 2
                  draft-dtessman-urn-namespace-federated-content-01.txt
                  [Open Web Ballot]
                  Note: RFC Editor note: Rules for Lexical Equivalence:
                  Â  Â  Â  In addition to the rules defined in RFC 2141
                  [4], normalize the
                  Â  Â  Â  case of the ProviderId before comparison.
                  Rules for Lexical Equivalence: Â  Â  Â  In addition
                  to the rules defined in RFC 2141 [4], normalize the
                  Â  Â  Â  case of the ProviderId to lower case before
                  comparison.
           Token: Ted Hardie
      APP         ISAN URN Definition (Informational) - 2 of 2
                  draft-dolan-urn-isan-00.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Ted Hardie

    3.2.2 Returning Item
          NONE

  3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Does this document
      represent an end run around the IETF's working groups
      or its procedures? Does this document present an incompatible
      change to IETF technologies as if it were compatible?" Other
      matters may be sent to the RFC Editor in private review.

            3.3.1 New Item
                  NONE
            3.3.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. Agenda Working Group News

6. IAB News We can use

7. Management Issues