Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-07-21 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-07-21).

Updated 2:29:23 EDT, July 18, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RTG         Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP with MPLS
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 6
                         draft-ietf-mpls-bgp-mpls-restart-04.txt [Open
                         Text Ballot]
                  Token: Alex Zinin
             APP         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of
                         6
                         NNTP Extension for Authentication (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 6
                         draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo-09.txt
                         Note: Document shepherd: Russ Allbery
                         <[email-masked]>
                         Using TLS with NNTP (Proposed Standard)
                         draft-ietf-nntpext-tls-nntp-07.txt
                  Token: Scott Hollenbeck
             RTG         Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol for IPv6
                         (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 6
                         draft-ietf-vrrp-ipv6-spec-07.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Alex Zinin
                         Pseudowire Setup and Maintenance using the
             INT         Label Distribution Protocol (Proposed
                         Standard) - 4 of 6
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-17.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
                         Certificate Extensions and Attributes
             SEC         Supporting Authentication in Point-to-Point
                         Protocol (PPP) and Wireless Local Area
                         Networks (WLAN) (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 6
                         draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3770bis-03.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: proto shepherd: [email-masked]
                  Token: Sam Hartman
             APP         NNTP Extension for Streaming Feeds (Proposed
                         Standard) - 6 of 6
                         draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document shepherd: Russ Allbery
                         <[email-masked]>
                  Token: Scott Hollenbeck

          2.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

                         Encoding of Attributes for Multiprotocol Label
             RTG         Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP)
                         Establishment Using RSVP-TE (Proposed
                         Standard) - 1 of 2
                         draft-ietf-mpls-rsvpte-attributes-05.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Alex Zinin
                         Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4
             APP         and DHCPv6) Option for Civic Addresses
                         Configuration Information (Proposed Standard)
                         - 2 of 2
                         draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Back on to check RFC Editor notes
                  Token: Ted Hardie

     2.2 Individual Submissions

           2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              TSV         MIME Type Registration for MPEG-4 (Proposed
                          Standard) - 1 of 3
                          draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-03.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: To IESG and I'll hold a Discuss until
                          Last Call ends (MPEG needs before end of
                          summer)
                   Token: Allison Mankin
              TSV         MIME Type Registrations for 3GPP2 Multimedia
                          files (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                          draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-02.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: To IESG and I'll hold in Discuss until
                          Last Call ends (3GPP2 deadline this summer)
                   Token: Allison Mankin
                          Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) -
              APP         UIDPLUS extension (Proposed Standard) - 3 of
                          3
                          draft-crispin-imap-rfc2359bis-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Scott Hollenbeck

           2.2.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

               APP         Media Type Specifications and Registration
                           Procedures (BCP) - 1 of 1
                           draft-freed-media-type-reg-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Returning to discuss the last
                           remaining discuss.
                    Token: Scott Hollenbeck

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         Session Description Protocol Offer/Answer
                         Examples (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-06.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

               3.2.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.2.2 Returning Item

                   Area  Date

                   APP         HTTP Header Field Registrations
                               (Informational) - 1 of 1
                               draft-nottingham-hdrreg-http-05.txt
                               [Open Web Ballot]
                        Token: Scott Hollenbeck

       3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
           to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                 3.3.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.3.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News