Subject: RE: Comments on 10589 ISO interop

From: Jeff Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:32:31 -0500

> I have no serious comments other than to ask whether we have 
> precisely tied down the status of this document, especially 
> since it covers matters germane to ISO/IEC 10589 itself.   

I took the agreement that Alex reached to say that this 
would be informational.  Is there any problem with this 
being only informational?  

> Other than that I just have a few nits. See below.

Thanks for the updates.

- jeff parker

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:10:27 -0800

Jeff, Mike-

> would be informational.

That is correct. The document should be going INFO and then
referred to JTC1 as a liaison contribution.

Alex

> Is there any problem with this

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:34:15 -0800

Jeff,

 Quick question: JTC1 recently published the 2002 rev of 10589. Did
 you happen to check if the stuff in the draft is affected by the
 changes?

-- 
Alex