Subject: draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-01.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:25:28 +0100

MPLS wg,

the authors of draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-01.txt has requested a
wg last call of their draft.

This is is to initiate the wg last call ending on
Feb 20 23.59PM PST.

As usual all comments to the wg mailing list, we are looking
both positive and negative comments.

/Loa and George

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:43:36 -0800

Thanks, Loa.

From the rtg-dir, I'd like to ask Jeff Parker to review this document.
Please ack.

Sue, please assign a reviewer from the RTG-MIB group.

Thanks.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/