Subject: Fwd: Design Team for ASON Routing Requirements

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:23:52 -0400

Guys,

 I'd like to see a couple of routing geeks on this DT.
 Preferably someone with routing & GMPLS knowledge.
 Volunteers/recommendations?

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

This is a forwarded message
From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
To: "Wijnen, Bert" <[email-masked]>, Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ronald P. Bonica" <[email-masked]>, Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2003, 5:36:42 PM
Subject: Design Team for ASON Routing Requirements

===8<==============Original message text===============
Hi All,

I've been at the interim ITU-T meeting for Q14/15 most of this week,
and one the most important takeaways is that, whatever happened/happens
with signaling, let us (IETF & ITU) not make the same mistakes with
routing.  To  support this, I think we should like to create a design
team for ASON requirements for routing, again with the same groundrules
as for the ASON requirements for signaling, i.e., DON'T redo ASON
requirements, but list the relevant reqts that ASON needs and GMPLS
routing doesn't have.

A tentative list of DT members:
        Wesam Alanqar           (carrier)
        Deborah Brungard        (carrier)
        Lyndon Ong              (vendor)
        Dimitri Papadimitriou   (vendor)
        Jonathan Sadler         (vendor)
        Stephen Shew            (vendor)

Comments?  Should we go ahead?

Kireeti.

===8<===========End of original message text===========