Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-05-24 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-05-24).

Updated 2:2:26 EDT, May 21, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               TSV         Stream Control Transmission Protocol
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 8
                           draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd: James Polk
                           ([email-masked])
                    Token: Lars Eggert
                           Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
               TSV         Dynamic Address Reconfiguration (Proposed
                           Standard) - 2 of 8
                           draft-ietf-tsvwg-addip-sctp-20.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd: James Polk
                           ([email-masked])
                    Token: Lars Eggert
               INT         Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors
                           (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 8
                           draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note:
                           draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-04
                           is the associated requirements document
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               RAI         IANA Registration for Enumservice 'XMPP'
                           (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 8
                           draft-ietf-enum-xmpp-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               SEC  May 15 Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) (Proposed
                           Standard) - 5 of 8
                           draft-ietf-ltans-ers-13.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd is Carl Wallace
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Tim Polk
               TSV         Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms
                           (BCP) - 6 of 8
                           draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Lars Eggert
               INT         DNSSEC Hashed Authenticated Denial of
                           Existence (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 8
                           draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Exiting IETF LC 5/23
                    Token: Mark Townsley
                           Pseudo Wire Virtual Circuit Connectivity
               INT         Verification (VCCV) (Proposed Standard) - 8
                           of 8
                           draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-13.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Mark Townsley

            2.1.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

               INT         IP Version 6 over PPP (Draft Standard) - 1
                           of 2
                           draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-03.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Document has been split to DS (this
                           doc) and negotiation options (will be PS).
                    Token: Jari Arkko
                           Deployment Considerations for
               APP         lemonade-compliant Mobile Email (BCP) - 2 of
                           2
                           draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-07.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Eric Burger is PROTO shepherd
                    Token: Chris Newman

      2.2 Individual Submissions

                2.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                2.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Security Attacks Found Against SCTP and
             TSV         Current Countermeasures (Informational) - 1 of
                         5
                         draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpthreat-03.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document Shepherd: James Polk
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Lars Eggert
             TSV         TCP SYN Flooding Attacks and Common
                         Mitigations (Informational) - 2 of 5
                         draft-ietf-tcpm-syn-flood-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document Shepherd: Mark Allman
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Lars Eggert
             INT         Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor
                         Rollover (Informational) - 3 of 5
                         draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-04.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                         Note: Please see comment on security model
                         issues
                  Token: Mark Townsley
             RAI         The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Spam
                         (Informational) - 4 of 5
                         draft-ietf-sipping-spam-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson
                         Requirements for Multi-Segment Pseudowire
             INT         Emulation Edge-to-Edge (PWE3) (Informational)
                         - 5 of 5
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-05.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         A Uniform Resource Name Namespace For The GSM
             APP         Association (GSMA) and the International
                         Mobile station Equipment Identity(IMEI)
                         (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                         draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault

          3.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
         to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  GEN         ODETTE File Transfer Protocol 2.0
                              (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-friend-oftp2-04.txt [Open Web
                              Ballot]
                       Token: Lisa Dusseault

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

              4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                     Area  Date
                     OPS  May 17 Operations and Management Area Working
                                 Group (opsawg) - 1 of 2
                          Token: Dan
                     RAI  May 16 Basic Level of Interoperability for
                                 SIP Services (bliss) - 2 of 2
                          Token: Cullen

                 4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                     NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Removal of System port application form from the IANA website [IANA
#73481] (Michelle Cotton)
6.2 Expert for RFC4308 and RFC4869 [IANA #79151] (Michelle Cotton)
6.3 Confirmation of replacement expert for PPP Numbers [IANA #73733]
(Michelle Cotton)

7. Working Group News