Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-07-19 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-07-19).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

            Area  Date

            RAI         IPv6 Transition in the Session Initiation
                        Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 5
                        draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-05.txt [Open
                        Web Ballot]
                 Token: Jon Peterson
                        Connection Establishment in the Binary Floor
            RAI         Control Protocol (BFCP) (Proposed Standard) - 2
                        of 5
                        draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-connection-05.txt [Open
                        Web Ballot]
                        Note: Adam Roach is the PROTO Shepherd Note to
                        SEC ADs for IESG review: We need to look at
                        IPv6 addresses and certificates in this draft.
                        May result in some small changes to document.
                 Token: Cullen Jennings
            TSV         Raptor Forward Error Correction Scheme for
                        Object Delivery (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 5
                        draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptor-object-09.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                 Token: Magnus Westerlund
                        Applying Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the
            TSV         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed
                        Standard) - 4 of 5
                        draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-07.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                 Token: Magnus Westerlund
                        Rejecting Anonymous Requests in the Session
            RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) -
                        5 of 5
                        draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-05.txt [Open Web
                        Ballot]
                        Note: The document shepherd is Dean Willis.
                        Note IETF LC ends the day of the call.  Cullen
                        will hold discuss on waiting for LC comments.
                 Token: Cullen Jennings

          2.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              INT         DHCP Server Identifier Override Suboption
                          (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                          draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Bringing this document back to agenda,
                          hopefully with the past issue solved
                   Token: Jari Arkko

     2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                OPS  Mar 8  Email Submission Operations: Access and
                            Accountability Requirements (BCP) - 1 of 1
                            draft-hutzler-spamops-08.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: Dave Crocker is the PROTO shepherd.
                     Token: Dan Romascanu

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             OPS         Benchmarking Methodology for IGP Data Plane
                         Route Convergence (Informational) - 1 of 4
                         draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-13.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ron Bonica
             OPS         Terminology for Benchmarking IGP Data Plane
                         Route Convergence (Informational) - 2 of 4
                         draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-13.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ron Bonica
             OPS         Considerations for Benchmarking IGP Data Plane
                         Route Convergence (Informational) - 3 of 4
                         draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-13.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ron Bonica
             SEC         Requirements for a DKIM Signing Practices
                         Protocol (Informational) - 4 of 4
                         draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-04.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Tim Polk

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             SEC         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1 of
                         4
                         DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)
                         (Informational) - 1 of 4
                         draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-03.txt
                         DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) IANA
                         Registry (Informational)
                         draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-iana-00.txt
                  Token: Russ Housley
             OPS         6to4 Reverse DNS Delegation Specification
                         (Informational) - 2 of 4
                         draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-07.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Document shepherd: Peter Koch
                         <[email-masked]> Individual submission sponsored
                         by AD
                  Token: Ron Bonica
             RAI         Reclassification of RFC 3525 to Historic
                         (Historic) - 3 of 4
                         draft-taylor-megaco-obsol3525-01.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
                         IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and
             GEN         Recall Process: Revision of the Nominating and
                         Recall Committees Timeline (Informational) - 4
                         of 4
                         draft-dawkins-nomcom-start-earlier-01.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Russ Housley

          3.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
         to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

            3.3.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               GEN         Cisco Systems UniDirectional Link Detection
                           (UDLD) Protocol (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-foschiano-udld-03.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.3.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Requesting approval of update to ion-procdocs (Jari Arkko)
6.2 Approved IANA Expert for RFC 4171 (Lars Eggert)

7. Working Group News