Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-07-05 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-07-05).

Updated 7:2:5 EDT, July 2, 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Session Initiation Protocol Package for Voice
              RAI         Quality Reporting Event (Proposed Standard) -
                          1 of 5
                          draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-02.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
              RAI         ENUM Validation Token Format Definition
                          (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 5
                          draft-ietf-enum-validation-token-03.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
              OPS         Bidirectional Flow Export using IPFIX
                          (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 5
                          draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Nevil Brownlee is the proto-shepherd
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
              OPS         RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication
                          (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 5
                          draft-ietf-radext-rfc4590bis-01.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: A revised version of non-normative
                          Section 6 (Examples) will be provided in
                          order to fix problems detected during the
                          Last Call.
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
                          Common Remote Authentication Dial In User
              OPS         Service (RADIUS) Implementation Issues and
                          Suggested Fixes (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 5
                          draft-ietf-radext-fixes-04.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Dan Romascanu

           2.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              INT         DHCP Server Identifier Override Suboption
                          (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                          draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Bringing this document back to agenda,
                          hopefully with the past issue solved
                   Token: Jari Arkko
              TSV         Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox
                          Communication (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                          draft-ietf-midcom-mib-09.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Needs positions from the new people.
                          SEC-DIR Reviewer: Radia Perlman
                          ([email-masked])
                          WG Shephard Melinda Shore
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               SEC         On the Use of Channel Bindings to Secure
                           Channels (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-williams-on-channel-binding-02.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Sam Hartman
                           An Interface and Algorithms for
               GEN         Authenticated Encryption (Proposed Standard)
                           - 2 of 2
                           draft-mcgrew-auth-enc-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

               3.1.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.1.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Identity-Based Cryptography Standard (IBCS) #
             SEC         1: Supersingular Curve Implementations of the
                         BF and BB1 Cryptosystems (Informational) - 1
                         of 2
                         draft-martin-ibcs-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Tim Polk
             APP         Reclassification of the APEX RFCs to Historic
                         (Informational) - 2 of 2
                         draft-mrose-apex-historic-02.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Chris Newman

          3.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
         to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

               3.3.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.3.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Jun 18 Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 (mext)
                                    - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jari

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                              Area  Date
                              SEC  Jun 27 Kerberos (krb-wg) - 1 of 1
                                   Token: Sam

                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 ion-discuss-criteria (Jon Peterson)
6.2 Allocating system (well-known) port numbers (Dan Romascanu)
6.3 Approval of application/wspolicy+xml Media Type (Chris Newman)
6.4 Approval of application/wsdl+xml Media Type (Chris Newman)
6.5 Additional expert reviewer for RFC 4646 (Chris Newman)
6.6 Question regarding telenet numbers [IANA #87537] (Michelle Cotton)
6.7 Approval of ion-tsv-alt-cc.txt - DRAFT ION: Experimental
Specification of New Congestion Control Algorithms (Lars Eggert)

7. Working Group News