Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-08-23 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 04:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-08-23).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

        2.1.1 New Item

          Area  Date

                      Obtaining and Using Globally Routable User Agent
          RAI         (UA) URIs (GRUU) in the Session Initiation
                      Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 10
                      draft-ietf-sip-gruu-14.txt [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Cullen Jennings
                      Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A
          RAI         Protocol for Network Address Translator (NAT)
                      Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols (Proposed
                      Standard) - 2 of 10
                      draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-17.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                      Note: Proto Shepherd is Jean-Francois Mule
               Token: Cullen Jennings
          OPS         Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu)
                      Interfaces MIB (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 10
                      draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-08.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Dan Romascanu
                      Inter domain Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
          RTG         and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
                      - RSVP-TE extensions (Proposed Standard) - 4 of
                      10
                      draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-06.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Ross Callon
                      Label Switched Path Stitching with Generalized
          RTG         Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
                      (GMPLS TE) (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 10
                      draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-06.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Ross Callon
                      A Per-domain path computation method for
          RTG         establishing Inter-domain Traffic Engineering
                      (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) (Proposed
                      Standard) - 6 of 10
                      draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-05.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Ross Callon
          APP         IMAP URL Scheme (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 10
                      draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-09.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Lisa Dusseault
          OPS         Filtering and Rate Limiting Capabilities for IP
                      Network Infrastructure (BCP) - 8 of 10
                      draft-ietf-opsec-filter-caps-09.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Ron Bonica
          RAI         Multiplexing RTP Data and Control Packets on a
                      Single Port (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 10
                      draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-07.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
                      Note: Tom Taylor is Shepherd
               Token: Cullen Jennings
                      Indicating Support for Interactive Connectivity
          RAI         Establishment (ICE) in the Session Initiation
                      Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 10 of 10
                      draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Cullen Jennings

        2.1.2 Returning Item
              NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                OPS  Mar 8  Email Submission Operations: Access and
                            Accountability Requirements (BCP) - 1 of 3
                            draft-hutzler-spamops-08.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: Dave Crocker is the PROTO shepherd.
                     Token: Dan Romascanu
                            i;unicode-casemap - Simple Unicode
                APP         Collation Algorithm (Proposed Standard) - 2
                            of 3
                            draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap-06.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                     Token: Lisa Dusseault
                RAI         TRIP Attribute for Resource Priority
                            (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                            draft-carlberg-trip-attribute-rp-02.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                            Note: This draft was not done as an IPTEL
                            WG because we are trying to close IPTEL.
                     Token: Cullen Jennings

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

              3.1.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  SEC         Using SRP for TLS Authentication
                              (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-ietf-tls-srp-14.txt [Open Web
                              Ballot]
                       Token: Tim Polk

              3.1.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Requirements for Web Authentication
               APP         Resistant to Phishing (Informational) - 1 of
                           2
                           draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault
                           BT's eXtended Network Quality RTP Control
               RAI         Protocol Extended Reports (RTCP XR XNQ)
                           (Informational) - 2 of 2
                           draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Please read IESG note.
                    Token: Cullen Jennings

            3.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                SEC         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                            of 1
                            DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)
                            (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-03.txt
                            DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) IANA
                            Registry (Informational)
                            draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-iana-00.txt
                     Token: Russ Housley

      3.2.3 For Action

         Area  Date

         GEN         Bundle Protocol Specification (Experimental) - 1
                     of 2
                     draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-spec-10.txt
              Token: Russ Housley
                     A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the
         GEN         Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB)
                     (Informational) - 2 of 2
                     draft-adolf-dvb-urn-00.txt
              Token: Russ Housley

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the
          IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                             Area  Date
                             INT  Jul 31 DNS Extensions (dnsext) - 1 of
                                         1
                                  Token: Mark

                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                              Area  Date
                              SEC  Jul 31 Kerberos (krb-wg) - 1 of 1
                                   Token: Sam

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Area Coordinators (Russ Housley)
6.2 Expedite draft-ietf-mmusic-ice (Cullen Jennings)
6.3 Expert for RFC 4520 [IANA #94105] (Michelle Cotton)
6.4 Republication of RFC 4722 with RFC Editor Note (Dan Romascanu)

7. Working Group News