Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-01-29 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 04:00:11 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-01-29).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

        2.1.1 New Item

          Area  Date

                      GEOPRIV PIDF-LO Usage Clarification,
          RAI         Considerations and Recommendations (Proposed
                      Standard) - 1 of 13
                      draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
                      Note: Robert Sparks is proto shepherd.
               Token: Cullen Jennings
          INT         NEMO Management Information Base (Proposed
                      Standard) - 2 of 13
                      draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Jari Arkko
                      Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
          OPS         (RADIUS) Authorization for Network Access Server
                      (NAS) Management (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 13
                      draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Dan Romascanu
          SEC         Update for RSAES-OAEP Algorithm Parameters
                      (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 13
                      draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Pasi Eronen
          INT         Softwire Mesh Framework (Proposed Standard) - 5
                      of 13
                      draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
                      BGP Encapsulation SAFI and BGP Tunnel
          INT         Encapsulation Attribute (Proposed Standard) - 6
                      of 13
                      draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-safi-04.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
          INT         BGP IPSec Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute
                      (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 13
                      draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
          INT         BGP Traffic Engineering Attribute (Proposed
                      Standard) - 8 of 13
                      draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-04.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
          INT         Advertising an IPv4 NLRI with an IPv6 Next Hop
                      (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 13
                      draft-ietf-softwire-v4nlri-v6nh-01.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
                      Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites for Transport Layer
          SEC         Security (TLS) with SHA-256/384 and AES Galois
                      Counter Mode (Proposed Standard) - 10 of 13
                      draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
                      Note: Document Shepherd is [email-masked]
               Token: Pasi Eronen
          RAI         Post-Repair Loss RLE Report Block Type for RTCP
                      XR (Proposed Standard) - 11 of 13
                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
               Token: Cullen Jennings
                      A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer
          RAI         Mechanism to Enable File Transfer (Proposed
                      Standard) - 12 of 13
                      draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-10.txt [Open
                      Web Ballot]
               Token: Cullen Jennings
          RTG         Dissemination of flow specification rules
                      (Proposed Standard) - 13 of 13
                      draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: David Ward

        2.1.2 Returning Item

            Area  Date

            INT         IEEE 802.21 Mobility Services Framework Design
                        (MSFD) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                        draft-ietf-mipshop-mstp-solution-11.txt [Open
                        Web Ballot]
                 Token: Jari Arkko

     2.2 Individual Submissions

          2.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             SEC         Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option
                         (CALIPSO) (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 4
                         draft-stjohns-sipso-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Tim Polk
             GEN         Vouch By Reference (Proposed Standard) - 2 of
                         4
                         draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Russ Housley
                         Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
             RAI         Registration of Instant Messaging and Presence
                         DNS SRV RRs for the Session Initiation
                         Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 4
                         draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-03.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson
                         The Sieve mail filtering language - extensions
             APP         for checking mailbox status and accessing
                         mailbox metadata (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 4
                         draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault

          2.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              RAI         SPEERMINT Terminology (Informational) - 1 of
                          4
                          draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
                          Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links
              INT         (TRILL): Problem and Applicability Statement
                          (Informational) - 2 of 4
                          draft-ietf-trill-prob-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Mark Townsley
              RTG         The RPF Vector TLV (Informational) - 3 of 4
                          draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: David Ward
              SEC         ECDHE_PSK Ciphersuites for Transport Layer
                          Security (TLS) (Informational) - 4 of 4
                          draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Pasi Eronen

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

          3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

                         Private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
             RAI         Proxy-to-Proxy Extensions for Supporting the
                         PacketCable Distributed Call Signaling
                         Architecture (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-07.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                         Note: Mary Barnes is proto shepherd
                  Token: Cullen Jennings

          3.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
         the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
         Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
         positions
         indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
         document shepherd.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
         will
         be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
         document.

               3.3.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.3.2 Returning Item
                     NONE
     3.3.3 For Action

         Area  Date

         GEN         Analysis of Inter-Domain Routing Requirements and
                     History (Historic) - 1 of 2
                     draft-irtf-routing-history-09.txt
              Token: Russ Housley
         GEN         A Set of Possible Requirements for a Future
                     Routing Architecture (Historic) - 2 of 2
                     draft-irtf-routing-reqs-10.txt
              Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
         4.2 WG Rechartering

                   4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                       NONE
                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                           Area  Date
                           OPS  Dec 17 Network Configuration (netconf)
                                       - 1 of 2
                                Token: Dan
                           TSV  Dec 19 IP Performance Metrics (ippm) -
                                       2 of 2
                                Token: Lars

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 IESG Statement regarding chartered work overcome by events before
IESG consideration (Ron Bonica)

7. Working Group News