Subject: RE: Routing AD Office Hours in San Francisco

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:36:44 -0500

OOps, I forgot to update the subject line. 

Ross 

________________________________

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: 14 January 2009 14:36
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'David Ward'; Ross Callon
Subject: FW: Routing AD Office Hours in Minneapolis

Dave and I will once again have drop-in routing AD office hours from 2pm
to 5pm the Sunday immediately before the upcoming IETF in San Francisco.
I have reserved the IESG breakout room (I reserved it until 5:30 just in
case we run slightly late). 

I don't know yet which room will be assigned as the IESG breakout room.
The IETF secretariat will know once we are in San Francisco, and I will
send out email when I know -- but this email will probably be sent right
at the last minute (or at least some time Sunday at the IETF). Dave and
I have another meeting which runs to 2pm, and thus if we are a few
minutes late don't panic. 

Let us know if you intend to drop by, or just drop by.

Thanks, Ross (and Dave)