Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-04-09 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-04-09).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
            Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN): Relay Extensions
TSV  Apr 04 to Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-behave-turn-13 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Magnus Westerlund
            Was deferred by Ron Bonica on 2009-03-11
RTG  Apr 03 LDP Capabilities (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-capabilities-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
SEC  Apr 05 Clarifications and Extensions to the GSS-API for the Use of
            Channel Bindings (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-06 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
            Note: proto writeup received...
     Token: Tim Polk
INT  Apr 04 Softwire Security Analysis and Requirements (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-07 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
     Token: Mark Townsley
            Was deferred by Pasi Eronen on 2009-03-12
INT  Apr 05 Network Time Protocol Version 4 Protocol And Algorithms
            Specification (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-11 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Mark Townsley
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-03-08
INT  Apr 05 Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Time Protocol
            Version 4 (NTPv4) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Mark Townsley
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-03-08
RTG  Apr 05 RSVP Extensions for Path Key Support (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
            Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
RTG  Apr 05 Requirements and Protocol Extensions In Support of Global
            Concurrent Optimization (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-10 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD's Statement about IPR
                related to draft-bernstein-ccamp-wson-signaling-03,
                draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-05, and
                draft-tsou-pcn-racf-applic-01

     Token: Ross Callon

2.1.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
TSV  Apr 03 GIST: General Internet Signalling Transport (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-19 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Please check your comment field so that it doesn't
            contain old text! RE-evaluate your ABSTAIN positions. All
            that stays in ABSTAIN please indicate in the comment field
            that you have performed this re-evaluation. Pleas also
            include some motivation behind your decision.
     Token: Magnus Westerlund
TSV  Apr 03 A One-Way Packet Duplication Metric (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

NONE

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  Apr 05 Streaming Internet Messaging Attachments (Informational)
            draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Glenn Parsons is document shepherd
     Token: Alexey Melnikov

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

NONE

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

Area  Date
INT  Apr 04 IPv6 Rapid Deployment on IPv4 infrastructures (6rd)
            (Informational)
            draft-despres-6rd-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

Area  Date
INT  Apr 02 Multiple Interfaces (mif)
     Token: Jari
INT  Apr 03 Network-Based Mobility Extensions (netext)
     Token: Jari

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
INT  Mar 05 Locator/ID Separation Protocol (lisp)
     Token: Jari
RAI  Mar 12 Session Initiation Protocol Core (sipcore)
     Token: Cullen
RAI  Feb 27 Dispatch (dispatch)
     Token: Cullen

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Request for expert designation for RFC5415 [IANA #229023] (Michelle
Cotton)

6.2 Approve IANA expert for CAPWAP (Russ Housley)

6.3 Assignment of media type action point to Alexey (Magnus Westerlund)

6.4 ISOC BoT Appointment Confirmation (Executive Session) (Russ
Housley)

7. Working Group News