Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-04-23 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-04-23).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
OPS  Apr 18 RADIUS Design Guidelines (BCP)
            draft-ietf-radext-design-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
OPS  Apr 20 Exporting Type Information for IPFIX Information Elements
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
OPS  Apr 20 Specification of the IPFIX File Format (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
OPS  Apr 20 Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter
            Server Interaction (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-16 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Nortel Networks Statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split

     Token: Dan Romascanu
INT  Apr 19 GRE Key Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-netlmm-grekey-option-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko
INT  Apr 20 Container Option for Server Configuration (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko
SEC  Apr 20 An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
GEN  Apr 18 Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) (Draft)
            rfc3852 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

2.1.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
RAI  Apr 20 Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Did new LC because previous one did not mention
            DOWNREF.
     Token: Cullen Jennings

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
INT  Apr 18 Extending ICMP for Interface and Next-hop Identification
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Juniper's Statement of IPR related to
                draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06

     Token: Jari Arkko

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
RTG  Apr 18 OSPFv2 Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing
            (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-08 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Adrian Farrel
INT  Apr 20 State Machines for Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
            Network Access (PANA) (Informational)
            draft-ietf-pana-statemachine-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

NONE

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

Area  Date
SEC  Apr 18 ECC Brainpool Standard Curves and Curve Generation
            (Informational)
            draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Reviewing AD is satisfied that no IPR disclosure
            specific to this draft is needed. (Independent submission,
            not sponsored!)
     Token: Tim Polk
INT  Apr 20 PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE) Extensions for Credit Flow and
            Link Metrics (Informational)
            draft-bberry-rfc4938bis-00 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Jari Arkko

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

Area  Date
APP  Apr 06 Open Web authentication (oauth)
     Token: Lisa

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
INT  Apr 02 Multiple Interfaces (mif)
     Token: Jari
INT  Mar 05 Locator/ID Separation Protocol (lisp)
     Token: Jari
INT  Apr 03 Network-Based Mobility Extensions (netext)
     Token: Jari

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Liaison Response to ITU-T SG11 REVIEW DRAFT TEXT (Lars Eggert and
Magnus Westerlund)

7. Working Group News