Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-07-02 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-07-02).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Jun 25 RTCP Extensions for Single-Source Multicast Sessions with
            Unicast Feedback (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
TSV  Jun 24 TCP Congestion Control (Draft Standard)
            draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd: Wesley Eddy
            ([email-masked])
            Interop Report: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcpm/
            current/msg03133.html
     Token: Lars Eggert
OPS  Jun 25 Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital
            Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
INT  Jun 26 Locating IEEE 802.21 Mobility Servers using DNS (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Document shepherd is Vijay Devarapalli
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Jari Arkko
RAI  Jun 25 RTP Payload Format for Elementary Streams with MPEG
            Surround multi- channel audio (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mps-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
OPS  Jun 25 Quality of Service Attributes for Diameter (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-12 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
RAI  Jun 25 Considerations for Civic Addresses in PIDF-LO - Guidelines
            and IANA Registry Definition (BCP)
            draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
RAI  Jun 25 Message Body Handling in the Session Initiation Protocol
            (SIP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Theo Zourzouvillys is the document shepherd
     Token: Robert Sparks
RTG  Jun 25 Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for OSPF (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
INT  Jun 19 L2TPv3 Extended Circuit Status Values (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-04 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
            Note:   Ignacio Goyret <[email-masked]> is the
            WG shepherd
              for this document.
     Token: Ralph Droms
RAI  Jun 25 An Extension to Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Events
            for Conditional Event Notification (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-sipcore-subnot-etags-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Dean Willis ([email-masked]) is document
            shepherd.
     Token: Robert Sparks
            Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for the Pseudowire
INT  Jun 22 Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ralph Droms

2.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
GEN  Jun 25 Guidance on Interoperation and Implementation Reports (BCP)
            draft-dusseault-impl-reports-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
GEN  Jun 27 Nominating Committee Process: Earlier Announcement of Open
            Positions and Solicitation of Volunteers (BCP)
            draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Russ Housley

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Jun 25 GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol; Problem
            Statement and Requirements (Informational)
            draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
INT  Jun 19 An Architecture for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation
            Edge-to-Edge (Informational)
            draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note:   David Sinicrope ([email-masked]) is
            the
              Document Shepherd for this document.
     Token: Ralph Droms
RTG  Jun 24 Framework for PCE-Based Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic
            Engineering (Informational)
            draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-frwk-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
OPS  Jun 18 Remote Triggered Black Hole filtering with uRPF
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ron Bonica
            Was deferred by Lars Eggert on 2009-06-16
            Profile for Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
TSV  Jun 24 Congestion ID 4: TCP-Friendly Rate Control for Small
            Packets (TFRC-SP) (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd: Pasi Sarolahti
            ([email-masked]) [was Gorry Fairhurst, but he's not
            a DCCP chair anymore]
     Token: Lars Eggert
SEC  Jun 19 New ASN.1 Modules for CMS and S/MIME (Informational)
            draft-ietf-smime-new-asn1-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Sean Turner ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Tim Polk
INT  Jun 22 Security Threats and Security Requirements for the Access
            Node Control Protocol (ANCP) (Informational)
            draft-ietf-ancp-security-threats-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Matthew Bocci ([email-masked]) is
            the document shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms
TSV  Jun 24 Quick-Start for Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
            (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-dccp-quickstart-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document shepherd is Pasi Sarolahti
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Lars Eggert
SEC  Jun 25 Traceable Anonymous Certificate (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-pkix-tac-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  Jun 25 Comcast's ISP Experiences In a P4P Technical Trial
            (Informational)
            draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-10 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Lisa Dusseault

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

NONE

3.3.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
INT  Jun 18 Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions (Experimental)
            draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-15 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: The document shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Jari Arkko

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
TSV  Jun 18 STORage Maintenance (storm)
     Token: Lars

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
TSV  May 27 Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
     Token: Magnus
OPS  Jun 18 IP Flow Information Export (ipfix)
     Token: Dan
INT  Jun 24 DNS Extensions (dnsext)
     Token: Ralph

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
INT  Jun 12 Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation (shim6)
     Token: Jari
OPS  Jun 04 Diameter Maintenance and Extensions (dime)
     Token: Dan
SEC  Jun 09 Integrated Security Model for SNMP (isms)
     Token: Pasi

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News