Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-06-18 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-06-18).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
TSV  Jun 05 NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast Transport Protocol
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-13 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd: Lorenzo Vicisano
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Magnus Westerlund
            Was deferred by Ron Bonica on 2009-06-03
APP  Jun 14 Tags for Identifying Languages (BCP)
            draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-23 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Martin Dürst is the document shepherd.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
SEC  Jun 15 Data Structure for the Security Suitability of
            Cryptographic Algorithms (DSSC) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
TSV  Jun 15 More Features for the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol -
            TWAMP (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert
            Was deferred by Cullen Jennings on 2009-06-03

2.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

NONE

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
OPS  Jun 14 The Diameter API (Informational)
            draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Hannes Tschofenig ([email-masked]) is the
            Document Shepherd.
     Token: Dan Romascanu
RAI  Jun 15 A Call Control and Multi-party usage framework for the
            Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Informational)
            draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-11 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
INT  Jun 15 Network Time Protocol Version 4 Autokey Specification
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:
     Token: Ralph Droms
            Applicability of the Path Computation Element (PCE) to
RTG  Jun 14 Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching
            (MPLS)and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE)
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
APP  Jun 14 Update to the Language Subtag Registry (Informational)
            draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Please read 4646bis before reviewing this document.
            Martin Dürst is the document shepherd. This document, as a
            draft, includes 'bis' in its name because it is a second
            version of RFC 4645. However, it is not a direct update of
            RFC 4645. RFC 4645 served to initialize the Language Subtag
            Registry (http://www.iana.org/assignments/
            language-subtag-registry). This document re-initializes the
            Language Subtag Registry based on the initial state of the
            registry from RFC 4645, the updates to the registry made in
            the meantime, and the additions and changes made by the
            work on 4646bis (which is a true update of RFC 4646).
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
OPS  Jun 11 Remote Triggered Black Hole filtering with uRPF
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-opsec-blackhole-urpf-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ron Bonica

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Jun 15 Simple SIP Usage Scenario for Applications in the Endpoints
            (Informational)
            draft-sinnreich-sip-tools-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Mary is Proto Shepherd.
     Token: Cullen Jennings
OPS  Jun 14 Enterprise Number for Documentation Use (Informational)
            draft-eronen-enterprise-number-documentation-01 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
     Token: Dan Romascanu
SEC  Jun 14 Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Key Wrap with Padding
            Algorithm (Informational)
            draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-02 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

Area  Date
INT  Jun 05 Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions (Experimental)
            draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-13 [txt]
            [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: The document shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Jari Arkko

3.3.2 Returning Item

Area  Date
GEN  Jun 05 Unintended Consequence of two NAT deployments with
            Overlapping Address Space (Informational)
            draft-ford-behave-top-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Magnus Westerlund
GEN  Jun 05 Adding Acknowledgement Congestion Control to TCP
            (Informational)
            draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
INT  Jun 12 Site Multihoming by IPv6 Intermediation (shim6)
     Token: Jari
OPS  Jun 04 Diameter Maintenance and Extensions (dime)
     Token: Dan
SEC  Jun 09 Integrated Security Model for SNMP (isms)
     Token: Pasi

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
TSV  May 27 Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
     Token: Magnus
RAI  May 29 Geographic Location/Privacy (geopriv)
     Token: Cullen

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 NomCom Requirements (Russ Housley)

6.2 Review of application/mp21 Media Type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.3 Request early allocation approval for 0x096D Pseudowire Switching
TLV [IANA #245727] (Michelle Cotton)

7. Working Group News