Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-06-04 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-06-04).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
TSV  May 31 NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast Protocol (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-12 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd: Lorenzo Vicisano
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Magnus Westerlund
SEC  May 31 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Author Domain Signing
            Practices (ADSP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document shepherd is Stephen Farrell
            ([email-masked])
     Token: Pasi Eronen
RAI  May 31 Managing Client Initiated Connections in the Session
            Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-sip-outbound-18 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Robert Sparks
RAI  May 31 SDP Capability Negotiation (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-10 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
            Note: Proto Shepherd: Jean-Francois Mule
            ([email-masked])
     Token: Cullen Jennings
INT  May 29 IPv4 Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-12 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd is Vidya Narayanan
            <[email-masked]>
     Token: Jari Arkko
            Was deferred by Pasi Eronen on 2009-05-19
SEC  May 30 GSS-API Extension for Storing Delegated Credentials
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-store-cred-04 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Alexey Melnikov is the document shepherd.
     Token: Tim Polk
SEC  May 29 Generic Security Service API Version 2 : Java Bindings
            Update (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-kitten-rfc2853bis-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
TSV  May 31 More Features for the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol -
            TWAMP (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Lars Eggert
SEC  May 31 RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures --
            Update (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Pasi Eronen
INT  May 31 DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines (BCP)
            draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ralph Droms
SEC  May 30 Extended Generic Security Service Mechanism Inquiry APIs
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-kitten-extended-mech-inquiry-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

2.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  May 31 Internet Mail Architecture (Proposed Standard)
            draft-crocker-email-arch-13 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Tony Hansen is document shepherd.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
APP  May 30 Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and
            Versioning (WebDAV) (Experimental)
            draft-ietf-webdav-bind-24 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Cyrus Daboo (cyrus at daboo dot name) is the document
            shepherd.

            This is an individual submission despite the draft name, at
            the WebDAV WG has closed.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
SEC  May 29 Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in
            Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) (Informational)
            draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     IPR:     * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...

     Token: Tim Polk
RAI  May 30 The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure
            Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP (Informational)
            draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-11 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
RAI  May 31 Implications of 'retransmission-allowed' for SIP Location
            Conveyance (Informational)
            draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-retransmission-02 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  May 30 UA-Driven Privacy Mechanism for SIP (Informational)
            draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

Area  Date
GEN  May 28 Unintended Consequence of two NAT deployments with
            Overlapping Address Space (Informational)
            draft-ford-behave-top-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Magnus Westerlund

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
TSV  May 27 Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
     Token: Magnus
RAI  May 29 Geographic Location/Privacy (geopriv)
     Token: Cullen
INT  May 29 Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions (pppext)
     Token: Jari

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 IESG Requirements to NomCom (Russ Housley)

6.2 Review of application/mp21 Media Type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.3 Review of application/3gpp-ims+xml Media Type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.4 RFC 4543 IANA allocations for IKEv1 (Pasi Eronen)

7. Working Group News