Subject: Routing AD Office Hours in Stockholm

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:17:28 -0400

Adrian and I will once again have drop-in routing AD office hours the Sunday immediately before the upcoming IETF in Stockholm. I have reserved the IESG breakout room from 2pm to 5pm.

I don't know yet which room will be assigned as the IESG breakout room. The IETF secretariat will know once we are in Stockholm, and we will send out email when we know -- but this email will probably be sent right at the last minute (or at least some time Sunday at the IETF). Adrian and I have another meeting which runs to 2pm, and thus if we are a few minutes late don't panic.

Let us know if you intend to drop by, or just drop by.

Thanks, Ross (and Adrian)

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:32:11 +0100

As usual, we would like to hear about your issues and concerns, and of 
course, just to meet and chew the fat.

But this time around we are particularly interested to hear your views on 
how we should (re-)constitute the Routing Directorate and what sort of work 
it should be doing.

See you in Stockholm,
Adrian (and Ross :-)
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>; "Ross Callon" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: Routing AD Office Hours in Stockholm

Adrian and I will once again have drop-in routing AD office hours the Sunday 
immediately before the upcoming IETF in Stockholm. I have reserved the IESG 
breakout room from 2pm to 5pm.

I don't know yet which room will be assigned as the IESG breakout room. The 
IETF secretariat will know once we are in Stockholm, and we will send out 
email when we know -- but this email will probably be sent right at the last 
minute (or at least some time Sunday at the IETF). Adrian and I have another 
meeting which runs to 2pm, and thus if we are a few minutes late don't 
panic.