Subject: IESG agenda for 2009-07-16 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2009-07-16).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
RTG  Jul 12 Management Information Base for OSPFv3 (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-15 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Ross Callon
RAI  Jul 12 HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-15 [txt] [Open
            Web Ballot]
            Note: Richard is PROTO shepherd. Please do not DEFER this
            draft.
     Token: Cullen Jennings
RAI  Jul 12 Connection Reuse in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-13 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
RAI  Jul 12 Addressing Record-Route issues in the Session Initiation
            Protocol (SIP) (BCP)
            draft-ietf-sip-record-route-fix-07 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Nils Ohlmeier is the document shepherd
     Token: Robert Sparks
RAI  Jul 12 Using Extended Key Usage (EKU) for Session Initiation
            Protocol (SIP) X.509 Certificates (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-sip-eku-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
SEC  Jul 12 PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute Protocol (PA) Compatible with
            TNC (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
SEC  Jul 12 PB-TNC: A Posture Broker Protocol (PB) Compatible with TNC
            (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
SEC  Jul 12 Redirect Mechanism for IKEv2 (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
TSV  Jul 12 Metering and marking behaviour of PCN-nodes (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behaviour-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Document Shepherd: Steven Blake
            ([email-masked])
     Token: Lars Eggert
INT  Jul 12 Load Balancing for Mesh Softwires (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Dave Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement of IPR related to
                draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03

     Token: Ralph Droms

2.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
SEC  Jul 12 Elliptic-Curve Algorithm Integration in the Secure Shell
            Transport Layer (Proposed Standard)
            draft-green-secsh-ecc-08 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Jeffrey Hutzelman ([email-masked]) is document
            shepherd.
     IPR:     * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...
              * Certicom's Statement about IPR related to RFC 4346, RFC
                5246, RFC 5289, RFC 4492, RFC 2409, RFC 4306, RFC 4754,
                RFC 4753, RFC 4869, RFC 4253, RFC 2633, RFC 3278, RFC
                4347, RFC 4366, RFC 4109, RFC 4252, RFC 3850, RFC 3851,
                RFC 5008, draft-ietf-tls-rfc43...

     Token: Tim Polk
APP  Jul 12 Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) (Standard)
            draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
APP  Jul 12 Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping
            (Standard)
            draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd.
            See IDtracker comment for draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis for
            the full write-up for all 5 draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis
            documents.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
APP  Jul 12 Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping
            (Standard)
            draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd.
            See IDtracker comment for draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis for
            the full write-up for all 5 draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis
            documents.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
APP  Jul 12 Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact Mapping
            (Standard)
            draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd.
            See IDtracker comment for draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis for
            the full write-up for all 5 draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis
            documents.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov
APP  Jul 12 Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Transport over TCP
            (Standard)
            draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd.
            See IDtracker comment for draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis for
            the full write-up for all 5 draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis
            documents.
     Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Item

Area  Date
            Framework and Requirements for an Access Node Control
INT  Jul 12 Mechanism in Broadband Multi-Service Networks
            (Informational)
            draft-ietf-ancp-framework-10 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Wojciech Dec ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     IPR:     * Deutsche Telekom AG's Statement about IPR related to
                draft-ietf-ancp-framework-08 and
                draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-05

     Token: Ralph Droms

3.1.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Item

Area  Date
RAI  Jul 12 The Remote Framebuffer Protocol (Informational)
            draft-levine-rfb-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Port 5500 should not be used and is only mentioned
            for historical context.
     Token: Cullen Jennings
SEC  Jul 12 Suite B Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL)
            Profile (Informational)
            draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-04 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.2.2 Returning Item

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not found any
    conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The IESG thinks
    that this work is related to IETF work done in WG <X>, but this
    does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks that publication is
    harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends not publishing at this
    time; 4) The IESG thinks that this document violates the IETF
    procedures for <X> and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this
    document extends an IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF
    review and should therefore not be published without IETF review
    and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG Note portion
    of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions indicate
    consensus with the response proposed by the document shepherd.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Item

NONE

3.3.2 Returning Item

NONE

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review

Area  Date
INT  Jul 09 Mobility for IPv4 (mip4)
     Token: Jari

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
INT  Jun 24 DNS Extensions (dnsext)
     Token: Ralph

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 IESG Note for draft-floyd-tcpm-ackcc (Sandy Ginoza)

6.2 Large ISPs asking about additional private address space [IANA #
252131] (Michelle Cotton)

7. Working Group News