Subject: [RTG-DIR] bfd working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-03

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:00:15 +0200

BFD working group,

This is to start a 19 days BFD working group last on an mpls wg draft;

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-03.txt

the draft was recently wg last called in the mpls wg, but the wg chairs
of both groups has agreed that this draft should also be last called in
the bfd working group.

The document is part of the ongoing mpls-tp project.

Please send your comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.

If your are not subscribed to the mpls wg list, please send to the
bfd wg mailing list ([email-masked])

This working group last call ends April 11.

Loa George Ross Jeff and Dave

mpls and bfd working group chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:06:12 +0200

All,

someone = possibly me - mixed the mail addresses up. This was intended
for the bfd working group! Though comments from the routing directorate
would be welcome!

/Loa

--