Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-sin-sdnrg-sdn-approach

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 06:45:56 -0400

Salutations,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts
as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose of the review
is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the
Routing Directorate, please see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion
or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-sin-sdnrg-sdn-approach-04
Reviewer: Jamal Hadi Salim
Review Date: 31 October 2013
IETF LC End Date: 2013-11-04
Intended Status: Informational

o Summary:
This document provides a perspective of a service provider on the SDN
landscape. The document builds context for a taxanomy on SDN, as seen from
a service provider's lens, to do gap analysis which leads to advise
with a dose of reality check.

o Comments:
I think this document is ready for publication. I have a couple of
minor comments.

o Major Issues:
No major issues found.

o Minor Issues:

1) It would probably make sense, based on the content and tone,
to title section 3 as "Reality Check" (instead of "A few considerations")

2) Please fix my last name in the acks from "Salim" to "Hadi Salim"

cheers,
jamal