Subject: [RTG-DIR] Dan Li stepping down as Routing Directorate Co-Admin

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:45:50 -0000

Hi,

Dan and Deborah have been running the admin of the Directorate together very
smoothly for a number of years, covering for each other during vacations and
work trips so that the ADs (initially Ross and Adrian, then Stewart and Adrian)
never had to worry about who was tracking issues. All the ADs needed to do was
fire off a note and they knew it was taken care of.

Over time Dan has moved on (and upwards) with an important management position
in ITU-T SG15 and also within Huawei. This has given him less time to focus on
the IETF and he has asked to step down from this position.

Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]> has agreed to take on the
role and under Deborah's tutelage I am sure the hand-over will be smooth.

Many thanks to both Dan and Jon for their work.

Cheers,
Adrian and Alia

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:17:17 +0000

Dan - Thanks for all the work administrating the Routing Directorate and good luck with your new position. 
Acee

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:30:34 -0400

Dan:

Thank you for all your hard work on the Routing AD. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: rtg-dir [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [RTG-DIR] Dan Li stepping down as Routing Directorate Co-Admin

Hi,

Dan and Deborah have been running the admin of the Directorate together very
smoothly for a number of years, covering for each other during vacations and
work trips so that the ADs (initially Ross and Adrian, then Stewart and
Adrian) never had to worry about who was tracking issues. All the ADs needed
to do was fire off a note and they knew it was taken care of.

Over time Dan has moved on (and upwards) with an important management
position in ITU-T SG15 and also within Huawei. This has given him less time
to focus on the IETF and he has asked to step down from this position.

Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]> has agreed to take on
the role and under Deborah's tutelage I am sure the hand-over will be
smooth.

Cheers,
Adrian and Alia