Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:08:58 -0500

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. 
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related 
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and 
sometimes on special request. The purpose of the review is to provide 
assistance to the Routing ADs. For more information about the Routing 
Directorate, please see ​ 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it 
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF 
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through 
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt
     Advanced Multipath Use Cases and Design Considerations
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 23-January-2015
IETF LC End Date: N/A
Intended Status: Informational

Summary: No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Minor note: This draft appears to have expired.