Subject: [RTG-DIR] Routing directorate activity: 20 May - 5 June 2015

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:43:14 +0000

This is the semi-regular email to keep you all up to date with the work that is happening across the routing area directorate.

Since the last update, the following reviews were completed.
-  draft-ietf-idr-as-migration - thanks to Thomas Morin.
-  draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc - thanks to Danny McPherson
-  draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree - thanks to Lizhong Jin
-  draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop - thanks to Tony Przygienda
-  draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange - thanks to Bruno Decraene
-  draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-guidelines - thanks to Stewart Bryant

Six new drafts have come in for the directorate to review, as follows.

draft-rtg-dt-encap
This draft looks at look at common issues for, and relationships between, the different data plane encapsulations being discussed in NVO3, SFC and BIER.

draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2
This draft contains a significant revision of the Ad-Hoc On-demand Distance Vector routing protocol for mobile routers.

The following four TRILL drafts have progressed to IESG review and have been passed to the directorate for vetting.  If you are able to offer your time to review any of these TRILL documents, please let me and Jon Hudson know.
-  draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname
-  draft-ietf-trill-cmt
-  draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach
-  draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib

The following chart shows a snapshot of the overall workload currently on the routing directorate.  The latest version of this table can always be found here: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDirDocRev.  If you would like to step forward as a primary or additional reviewer for any document below, it would be very, very welcome - please let me know.

Internet-Draft                                      Assigned Reviewer   Additional Reviewers
============================================================================================
draft-rtg-dt-encap                                  Eric Gray       
draft-ietf-homenet-dncp                             Les Ginsberg        Thomas Clausen
draft-ietf-homenet-hncp                             Martin Vigoureux    Thomas Clausen
draft-filsfils-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop   Sue Hares           Sasha Vainshtein
draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2                             Keyur Patel       
draft-ietf-manet-dlep                               Lou Berger       
draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture                        Carlos Pignataro       
draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement                   Nabil Bitar       
draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server                  David Sinicrope       
draft-ietf-trill-centralized-replication            Russ White       
draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization                   Manav Bhatia       
draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms        Matthew Bocci       
draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap           
draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv                       
draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel                     
draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection                     
draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation                    
draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes                     
draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname                      
draft-ietf-trill-cmt                                      
draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach                          
draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib                                  

Best regards
Jon