Subject: [saag] call for wg co-chair nominations: emu; tls; and msec

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:19:03 -0400

Pasi and I would appreciate nominations for co-chair positions for  
three working groups within the Security Area.   The positions are co- 
chair for emu, tls, and msec.

The emu working group has been operating with a single chair, Joe  
Salowey, for a long time now.  Emu is currently considering  
significant charter revisions, and this prospective new work could  
increase the workload beyond that appropriate for a single chair.

The tls working group has been co-chaired by Eric Rescorla and Pasi  
Eronen.  As part of AD transition, we have decided that Pasi should  
become the responsible AD for tls, creating the second vacancy.

The msec working group has been co-chaired by Lakshminath Dondeti and  
Ran Canetti.  Ran no longer has the time and is stepping down, so  
msec will be needing a new chair as well.

If you would like to be considered for one of these position, or wish  
to nominate someone else, please contact Pasi or me directly.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:51:50 +0200

I'd like to add that we're also open to considering new blood; 
i.e., someone who hasn't been a WG chair before. If you know 
someone you think would be interested, drop us a note.

Best regards,
Pasi

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
> Behalf Of ext Tim Polk
> Sent: 12 March, 2008 23:19
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [saag] call for wg co-chair nominations: emu; tls; and msec
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/saag
>