Subject: [saag] nea WG report

From: "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:48:10 -0500

The nea WG met for 2 hours on Wednesday afternoon, 2008-11-19.
We reviewed the changes made in the -02 versions of PA-TNC and
PB-TNC. Then we moved on to a discussion of the last open issues
left on these specs. We reviewed a list of posture attributes
found in a recent survey of NAC products. Most are covered by
the attributes already in PA-TNC. Others will be considered
on the mailing list. A problem with the PB-TNC state machine
was pointed out and a solution presented. Assertion attributes
have not been specified yet. Since the PA-TNC and PB-TNC specs
are otherwise almost ready for WGLC, they may be moved to a
separate draft. We talked about IANA Considerations for our
current drafts. There was consensus in the room to move to
Specification Required with Expert Review. Finally, we looked
at moving our milestones back by four months to reflect the
current status of our documents. We hope to send the docs
for WGLC in January 2009 and IETF LC in April 2009. We may
then turn our attention to Assertion Attributes and PT,
the NEA transport protocol.
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag