Subject: [saag] Date and Time for Security Label Bar BOF

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:36:17 -0500

Hello,

For those who were interested in the Security Label Bar BOF we will be holding
it on Wednesday in the evening after the Operations and Administration Plenary
(roughly 8 or 8:30). I'm tentatively setting this time so if you have other
suggestions or believe it should be earlier feel free to suggest another time. I
will try to find a location for the BOF once I arrive on Sunday and once I have
found it I will post the location to the mailing list. I will not have access to
this email account while at IETF but I will be subscribed to the SAAG and
doi-discuss mailing lists with a travel account.

The bar BOF is meeting to discuss a consistent definition of Domains of
Interpretation and will also consist of discussion on the management and
administration of DOIs as well. A conversation about this has already started on
the DOI Discussion mailing list which can be found at the link below[1]. We hope
to start with the definition defined in the CALIPSO draft and see what changes
need to be made to allow it to support work being done with Labeled IPSec and
Labeled NFS.

While we are meeting to discuss DOIs, if there are additional topics relating to
security labels feel free to notify me and I will put them on the agenda.

Dave Quigley

[1] http://mail.opensolaris.org/mailman/listinfo/doi-discuss

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: Jarrett Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:49:48 -0800

Hi,

Can we do this BOF on Sunday or Monday evening? Tuesday would
work for me, but it conflicts with the social event. I need to leave on
Wednesday, and I really like to be at the BOF.

Thanks.

Jarrett

David P. Quigley wrote:
> doi-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.opensolaris.org/mailman/listinfo/doi-discuss
>

---

From: Joy Latten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:00:00 -0600

Hi David, 

I won't be at the coming IETF meeting, but I would most definitely
like to help or participate any way that I can. Please let me know 
what I can do to assist from afar. :-)

Thanks!!

regards,
Joy Latten

---

From: "David Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:31:41 -0500

We can do Monday evening. I thought people might be a bit weary from
traveling so I pushed it to a bit later in the week. If those who have
expressed a desire to attend don't mind we can we can probably try for 2000
on Monday since the last session that day runs till 1930.

---

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:15:32 -0500

On Saturday 15 November 2008 2:31:41 pm David Quigley wrote:
> traveling so I pushed it to a bit later in the week. If those who
> have expressed a desire to attend don't mind we can we can probably
> try for 2000 on Monday since the last session that day runs till
> 1930.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it (I'm not at the IETF this 
week), if anyone manages to take notes I'd really appreciate it if they 
could post them to the list.

Thanks.

-- 
paul moore
linux @ hp