Subject: [saag] HOKEY Meeting Summary

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:57:05 -0500

SAAG,

HOKEY met on Wednesday morning at 0900.  Since the last IETF meeting, 
the ERX and EMKSK Key Hierarchy documents have been published as RFCs, 
and work has progressed on consolidating the Key Management documents, 
which now represents the WG consensus.

At the meeting, we discussed advancing the Preauth Problem Statement 
document to the IETF (which will be occurring in short order), and 
continued edits of the Key Management document (cleaning up and 
simplifying terminology and text).

Between now and the next IETF meeting, the group plans to complete the 
Key Management document and discuss possible topics for rechartering.

--
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland
_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag